Egg's unban request.
(06-21-2020, 01:10 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: i had banned him because i had gotten on after the incident had occurred and had gone off of logs quickly after loading in, and was not informed of the cases of rdm being consensual until after the unban request was made.
I tried to tell you over voice chat multiple times with no response when no one was talking. I'm not upset, just disappointed.
hell if i heard that, i had my volume pretty high up and it was clouded with a bunch of you people speaking with obtuse mics for what i can remember
well this will be settled soon, you'll most likely be unbanned when nicol concludes the thread.
ill read over the rest of this when i wake up.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
So based on your responses here and on server Brown, you should have looked into this more. As I asked on server, if you were searching for evidence to ban him, why didn't you act on the others that were also showing up in the logs (as seen in Kuono's screenshots) that did a lot more than Egg? You said it looked like they were all shot at first over all of those rounds (I would suggest looking again). You guys said you were working on banning them too but had been on for awhile and nothing came out of it. This seems to have been handled poorly.

As for my thoughts, +1 on unban and if necessary to serve slays if those two were actual rdms (if not then no slays).
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-21-2020, 01:16 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Shitting on the staff can happen in another thread, tbh. This is just a case of poor judgment and he'll probably be unbanned soon. ez +1

however though brown is not taking this with much stride. He agrees that the ban is not justified but offers no apology instead doubles down on say "I did was i thought was best with what i had." Which isnt the right mindset to have, admitting fault is fine and is something id like to see more from staff.
Yeah im gonna go ahead and say +1 on this unban request since evidence is not really sufficient in regards to egg's ban.  

It seems like there was a lot of confusion when this was handled, which is not surprising seeing as how crazy the server can be at times.

I do recommend however that if you are gonna hold a consenual prop battle, that you do it far away from others so you do not have the possibility of hitting someone else unintentionally.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Like I said earlier, the power gets to certain staff members' heads, and that causes these kinds of situations to occur. It's unfortunate, but thankfully as humans we have the ability to grow and learn from mistakes. Let's try to do better next time with this.
+1 for unban, the fact that a staff member just banned him instantly without investigating is just cruel
Considering most of these kills were consent with friends +1 for an unban
+1 on the unban for the fact that most of these were in fact a consensual 1v1 with friends, but keep in mind for the future to avoid being in crowded areas for misfire and other reasons.
Would also like to suggest to keep a calm head in situations like this to avoid animosity
To be reviewed in detail tomorrow when it is not 3AM but closing because this isn't really a place to shit on people for making a potential mistake.
[Image: b_560x95.png]