I'm sorry
Ingame Name: DabDabby19

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:534724239

Who Banned You: Ethan

Reason For Ban: MicSpam/Racial Slur & Donor Abuse

Length of Ban: Idek TBH

Reason for Admins to Unban: I may have mis-clicked a couple times. Also I didn't know you couldn't  say n word with hard r on this server. If you join MoatGaming they let you use slurs

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: LARRY LARRY LARRY
https://youtu.be/KZiE0S0lGM8
Also heard there was a case where you began trying to kick targetable staff haha

[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
So you misclicked specifically kicking a staff member, trying to kick all players, and gagging people?

Also it's common sense to not be a racist.

Bonus points: You're lying since you typed all these commands in chat, can't misclick that.

Big fat -1
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
I'm from the south and I own a confederate flag. It's part of my believes & religion
I was online, and there were staff who needed to be disciplined. He did a fine job. As for the racism, there is clearly nothing wrong with saying the N word. 
Sarcastic Rating +1
Actual Rating: -1

In all seriousness, this was simply someone who had time and money to kill. Truly, a pathetic specimen if I don't say so myself.
(06-22-2020, 03:16 AM)dabdabby19 Wrote: I'm from the south and I own a confederate flag. It's part of my believes & religion
I’m a born and raised southern and hell no it is not part of the southern “believes & religion”. Southern Baptists teach you to be kind, modest, and hold your decency above all else in your life. Gtfo with that cause it’s a crock of shit. 

-1 for unban sorry fake southerner
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
The server will appreciate the $15, but honestly I cannot even begin to fathom why on Earth someone would do what you did. GG I guess.

(06-22-2020, 03:25 AM)dong Wrote: The server will appreciate the $15, but honestly I cannot even begin to fathom why on Earth someone would do what you did. GG I guess.

for the meme of course; he had money to spare I guess
I have money, I'm sorry you guys don't have chump change laying around to the point you can just throw money around and not care

(06-22-2020, 03:10 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: https://youtu.be/KZiE0S0lGM8
Also heard there was a case where you began trying to kick targetable staff haha

Brown shutup you get no pussy. GET OFF MY THREAD
Imagine donating and giving even more money to rich man Nicol/Dink smh