Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pointshop 2: Under New Management
I vote you guys get a better server box so the server is less laggy and the guns that arent shotguns can actually be good.
Forums messing up can't see 4th page
[Image: original.gif]
Could you remove the gang beast model, I believe the hitboxs on it are broken as well. There's also a weird glitch with all guns where a muzzle flash happens for no reason.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Scoovie only posted that 1 time tho
Anywho, mainly gang beast, link and maybe charred person is broken.
If you could somehow make the silenced sniper actually work tha'd be nice.
I'll delete this later
[Image: original.gif]
MP5 needs it's Magazine size buffed to 30.

Increase overall Accuracy and lower recoil on both the HUGE and Ares Shrike maybe.

Seeing the vector with 30 rounds would be interesting.
(04-05-2017, 07:22 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: MP5 needs it's Magazine size buffed to 30.

Increase overall Accuracy and lower recoil on both the HUGE and Ares Shrike maybe.

A buff on MP5 would be interesting, its a good gun aside from mag.
HUGE and shrike are supposed to be shit
(04-05-2017, 08:04 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 07:22 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: MP5 needs it's Magazine size buffed to 30.

A buff on MP5 would be interesting, its a good gun aside from mag.
HUGE and shrike are supposed to be shit

The Shrike is alright, but even last time there were additions and such to the server it was talked about doing just that the the HUGE and Shrike.