Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feelsbadman
Everyone from PH and TTT that I know.

I am actually starting to miss yall. It's hard not having to come back to the game modes due to the toxicity I caused on discord but I believe that when the time has come I am for sure to not react to these toxic moments. And when those toxic moments happen, ill just be silent about it and move on so that I don't cause trouble and that I don't get a longer ban. A lot has gone far lately, I have seen donors abusing their powers, staff discretion being required sometimes, the server sorta collapsing, and personal life issues. I've gone through really difficult times with not having to interact with my brother for 2 weeks ever since he arrived in Dubai with me. I am very happy we are with each other again. But overall I also care about the server. I care about my friends, people I don't know but would like to greet, and many people who are struggling with living life atm.

Now I would like to let out my info about the people I like

- @Laced Xanax we don't play a lot but you're a very good and cool dude.

- @dong You're my man. Ever since you became a staff again, I was actually happy to know you more and do stuff with you.

- @"Sarcasm Guaranteed" Can't forget you. Your amazing and you help me out sometimes.

- @Mother Nuru. I know a lot has gone over you (idk if you will see this) but I always want to help you and I want to always get help from you as well.

- @JesseTheUndeadCowboy Your very fun to play with. I like your angry reaction sometimes and that just makes me laugh.

- @Norm Minder I know we haven't interacted in PH recently but your a really good friend. Your very kind and I want to come back and play against you.

And to everyone I didn't mention, Thank you. Just thank you is all I have to say. I honestly can't explain how bad we are all going through but I can tell for a fact that next month and next year will be an amazing time for sure.

I would also like to apologize to the negative comments I posted in the forums and in discord. It's just sometimes I react differently at moments, whether I am stressed, or happy. It doesn't matter. as long as we all work. We can make this community better than ever.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you have a good day if you reed all the way through (which you probably won't)
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
good job happy 

wish i was mentioned
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
at least you can admit your mistakes, Happy. I don't think that this should mean you're ready to come back yet, but at least you know what you did wrong.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Happy I'm not going to repeat what Kiwi said but Everyone Makes mistakes i would say give him a chance what's wrong with him getting a chance? I understand he screwed up but everyone screws up once in life and tell me differently Anyways

Stay safe happy
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
Would like to add onto the previous comments: everyone makes mistakes, but those who are willing to learn from them set themselves apart even more.

I still personally don't know if you're able to return, but I hope that you've been learning. Just remember that for the future, people feed off of reactions. If you give them nothing, then they won't keep doing it. And if they keep doing it they'll just get banned and you won't have to worry since you weren't doing anything.
Hi, happy, I'm enjoying playing with you . I'm having so much fun , I hope we'll play together again someday,

NOTE:I hope one day you learn to control your angry  , just to learn from mistakes.

I miss playing with you.

Stay safe.
(06-23-2020, 02:08 PM)dong Wrote: Would like to add onto the previous comments: everyone makes mistakes, but those who are willing to learn from them set themselves apart even more.

I still personally don't know if you're able to return, but I hope that you've been learning. Just remember that for the future, people feed off of reactions. If you give them nothing, then they won't keep doing it. And if they keep doing it they'll just get banned and you won't have to worry since you weren't doing anything.
I am thinking about using this advantage ever since I got banned from Discord and I am still trying to learn to not say stupid shit to others that have a higher level over me. I feel like this is something important to keep in mind that I should have been doing.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Actions speak louder than words.