Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite Trusted for goes for favorite Tmod
Battons, I think you're an amazing staff member. Ever since you've been back you've been on the ball with everything. You've given me different ways to look at the server and because you've been on the server for as long as I've really been active I've known you for quite a while. I know that if you get T-Mod that you'll do your damnedest and try to better the server in your own ways.

All that aside, I can't help but think back to the other people coming back to the staff team after a long period of inactivity. We've had multiple people that I've known for a bit apply for positions on the staff team and then almost immediately go back to being inactive whether or not they were accepted. So your current week of activity has me on the fence about the whole promotion thing. While I get that you have an excuse for being inactive I really don't care you hear excuses, I wanna see results. I would've much rathered you wait a bit, have a week or two more under your belt and then apply.

You show promise as a staff member and I'd rather you not get disheartened if it doesn't get accepted. If it does get accepted, I hope that you don't go inactive as soon as you get the promotion. We need active staff that have common sense. I don't really want to give a +1 or -1. I'd much rather just let my opinion be known publicly and let others perceive this as they see fit.

TL;DR
good staff but you should've waited before you applied, good luck.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your favorite Trusted for goes for favorite Tmod - by Noire - 06-23-2020, 03:34 PM