Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite Trusted for goes for favorite Tmod
(06-23-2020, 06:30 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 05:32 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: I love you battons but you should have waited for consistent activity again, I recommend deleting this and retrying in a week or two with more time
We both know that’s not how this works. Admins can actually see when things are deleted now, fixed that, and it’s one month between applications. 
The app should be denied for lack of consistency. Precedent has determined that for years. It’s not to deny people with good reasons, it’s so limit how many people rise through the ranks that aren’t acquainted with the community and to develop consistency. Which is ignored once you get mod...
Overruling that breeds favoritism
The precedent I remember having is that players are allowed to revoke their own staff apps if they do not meet criteria for submitting it...
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your favorite Trusted for goes for favorite Tmod - by Foxka oops - 06-23-2020, 06:50 PM