Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misunderstanding unban me (Exploiting/Staff Perms)
(06-23-2020, 08:51 PM)Titan17 Wrote: 1st Besides just exploiting i also have watched you over time and when you seem to be joking about having Staff commands it was starting to be sus so
then now as i'm watching you, me and Triangle saw some other commands from console, plus yes players may also exploit out of the map but they can't be teleport way at the bottom if it were just them getting out by say jump pack.  2nd thing i know all Donors may have access to force change but you still are able to have the command which also raised some more concerns.
lmfaoooooo please higher staff get involved this is ridiculous..... I only watched one person but they jumped off something and lived at bottom with low hp. If you saw a single command linked to me please put it in this thread because there is none end of story this is bull lmao..... I do have force map change which is a perm given to all donors by default other than that i do not have anymore perms then any other donor. 

and btw if i had access to everything why would i go out of my way to teleport people in front of 2 staff members? dip shits

I never exploited as well when they went outside map i stayed in bhoping like a good deathrun citizen ;)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Misunderstanding unban me (Exploiting/Staff Perms) - by | PenisFlyTrap | - 06-23-2020, 09:00 PM