Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
victoria ban request
Strangely enough, I do not think I can ban this person at this time. They could be hacking, they might not be. I do not see direct prop to prop running, many of the props are in common spots or not moving when they are being seen and then killed. I do not see any sign of an aimbot either and some of the things done and the way of searching show an experienced prop player.

I can understand why one would think this is hacking, but I do not feel 100% confident in banning this person for hacking. Most of, if not all, the kills look clean. If the person returns and you think they are hacking, I recommend possibly indirectly spectating them but not directly spectating them since they could turn their hacks off or not use them as much when directly spectated (assuming they are hacking), or gathering evidence by watching from the props' perspective. The props' perspective will show if she is running straight towards them or not when she enters an area, or if the person is in such a spot where it does not make sense that she would find them in said spot.

I will keep this open for approximately another day in case more evidence has been gathered.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
victoria ban request - by Agent Barton - 06-29-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: victoria ban request - by TheUltraFish - 06-29-2020, 07:55 PM
RE: victoria ban request - by known rdmer - 06-29-2020, 08:31 PM
RE: victoria ban request - by Agent Barton - 06-30-2020, 08:31 AM
RE: victoria ban request - by TheUltraFish - 06-30-2020, 05:29 PM