Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milly becoming a watermelon
Ingame Name: MillyDilly`

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418964902

Time Played: 79 hours (as Milly)||99 hours (in total)

When First Joined: Jan. 18 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm avaliable most of the time, but 9:00 pm to 1:00 am EST (approximately)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help against the trolls, hackers, and teamers. i can basically be on  almost anytime I'm needed and i can get the on call ping quick if I'm not already on. Plus i believe i can help find new maps, trinkets and ect.

Why you want to help the community: I have always had a love for murder, its my second fav game mode and i know it needs active staff and more staff since @Nemo  is kinda the only staff that gets on. i aswell love dinks whole community there's so many memories and people i just couldn't find anywhere else. So that's mostly why i want to help this amazing community out.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): nope

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): i haven't

How did you find us?: I was looking for a murder server and i saw dinks at the top so i slapped my mouse and joined

Other: im not good typing as i am talking so here is what i made and i hope it passes, <3 to all
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
+1 more than enough hours and a friendly face in the murder community
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I hardly ever see a time when Milly isnt trying to keep the server calm from trolls. Consistently pings on call when stuff gets dicey and is on top of ban requests. We need staff who actually do stuff. +1
+1 When i first joined the murder server, Milly was among the first to greet me. He is aware of the rules and is regularly on, so i think he'd be a good deterrent to trolls/hackers.

As a person - you are incredible. But playing on PH with you (I know I know, this is a Murder app) I've seen a lot of sides of you. I've watched you rage quit when you don't get your way, I've watched you instigate and egg-on trolls so badly that staff has told you to stop, I've watched you abuse rules (mic spam, illegal spots).

So my biggest issue is "I can help against the trolls, hackers, and teamers" - you are one of the biggest instigators I have seen on PH. It worries me that you've created a new face for yourself on Murder and you will quickly fall back into your habits. I don't deny you'd be a good addition to staff, but not yet. You have more growing and learning to do and you need to correct some wrongs.

I don't feel you're ready yet. You need to take some time to realize when you're wrong and be willing to accept that.

Edits: spelling - big tired, much sleep
Go away
(07-06-2020, 04:35 PM)MissPauling Wrote:  I've watched you abuse rules (mic spam, illegal spots). -- i know i talk to much I'm very aware of that, but i don't abuse illegal spots? i mostly copy and paste from pikachu and abdel.
So my biggest issue is "I can help against the trolls, hackers, and teamers" -- you are one of the biggest instigators I have seen on- i know I'm trying to calm down with it I'm just used to dealing with them in a diffrent way and i understand that, that is not how the procedurs are

I don't feel you're ready yet. You need to take some time to realize when you're wrong and be willing to accept that. -- i always do this acctualy another reason to you pointing about mic spam i complain alot really not meaning to i just have a bad habbit of not shutting the fuck up and im always saying when i do something wrong 

Edits: spelling - big tired, much sleep- go to sleeps then.

i cant change your opinion but i do respect it in every way Heart
Milly before I give my vote can you answer these questions

Q1.How can you improve The Staff Team for Murder

Q2.Do you think you are responsible enough to handle the server by your self?

The reasons why I'm asking this is Because I was also on ph and i get it everyone frustrated but as a staff you have to be the leader of the server If you can answer these then ill give my vote

Good Luck Milly
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
Q1. How can you improve The Staff Team for Murder:

Well i can be on almost anytime so i can be their when needed, and i will try to be as active as possible. I think that also having the extra staff member to help out is a good thing.

Q2. Do you think you are responsible enough to handle the server by your self?:

Yes, i do believe i am able to handle the server by myself. I know the rules and i know when and how they should be applied.

Zach, thank you for asking me the separate questions its simpler for me then making a big general reason, cause i know what i want to say but putting it in one big paragraph just i space out while typing and forget where I'm at then delete the sentence and start over.
I play murder occasionally and if you are anything like you are in Prop Hunt, then I believe this is a bad idea. You follow rules only when you want to and have been a jerk to many people including me.

Just in the past month, staff have had to get after you for hiding in illegal spots, arguing or disrespecting staff, map exploiting, and you received a donor strike for abusing commands.

Those are too many severe things recently for me to be comfortable with you having staff anywhere in the community.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(07-06-2020, 06:14 PM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote: I play murder occasionally and if you are anything like you are in Prop Hunt, then I believe this is a bad idea. You follow rules only when you want to and have been a jerk to many people including me.

Just in the past month, staff have had to get after you for hiding in illegal spots, arguing or disrespecting staff, map exploiting, and you received a donor strike for abusing commands.

Those are too many severe things recently for me to be comfortable with you having staff anywhere in the community.
Fully i agree with this, but where is this illegal spots thing coming from? i get stuck outside the maps sometimes but if i cant get a tp i kill myself so the hunters can still win. plus i thought you could go outside the map as a hunter i dident know that till after my strike.

but i do understand and respect what you've said