Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make this a rule
Make standing near a kosed person kosable. Literally slayed for killing someone running away from his tbuddy as a group of innos mowed him down
[Image: J6yUs0g]
i believe theres a rule suggestion thread
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
[Image: oQcOCJH.png]
[read #3]
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
unpopular opinion but i dont wanna get witch hunt'd because my brainlet of a t buddy starts mowing people down next to me
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
mind blowing how it's still not a rule
I understand why people want this to be a rule, but you got to look at from the traitors perspective like Brown was saying. If a t buddy is just killing people right next you and someone calls a kos on that t buddy, you would most likely be instantly kosed on the spot for not losing your t buddy. Basically you would be kosed for not rdming. See how dumb that sounds? Again I know where you all coming from but making it kosable to not follow a kos on someone would most likely cause more harm then good. At least that’s my way of viewing it.  If you guys could convince people that the rule change wouldn’t cause trouble then I’m sure the rule could be added then maybe.
(07-07-2020, 01:23 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I understand why people want this to be a rule, but you got to look at from the traitors perspective like Brown was saying. If a t buddy is just killing people right next you and someone calls a kos kn that t buddy, you would most likely be instantly koses on the spot for not losing your t buddy. Basically you would be kosed for not rdming. See how dumb that sounds? Again I know where you all coming from but making it kosable to not follow a kos on someone would most likely cause more harm then good. At least that’s my way of viewing it.  If you guys could convince people that the rule change wouldn’t cause trouble then I’m sure the rule could be added then maybe.
you can easily shoot in their direction without hitting them to cover it up

it's very dumb that you cant kill someone that's literally staring at the T who's kosed/defibbed
(07-07-2020, 01:23 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: If a t buddy is just killing people right next you and someone calls a kos kn that t buddy, you would most likely be instantly koses on the spot for not losing your t buddy. 

Assuming that I'm correctly reading the situation you're giving, that would still be RDM because if your T buddy is KOSed and instantly killed, you weren't given a reasonable amount of time to act on the KOS. Not everybody has lighting-fast reaction time.
(07-07-2020, 03:09 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 01:23 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: If a t buddy is just killing people right next you and someone calls a kos kn that t buddy, you would most likely be instantly koses on the spot for not losing your t buddy. 

Assuming that I'm correctly reading the situation you're giving, that would still be RDM because if your T buddy is KOSed and instantly killed, you weren't given a reasonable amount of time to act on the KOS. Not everybody has lighting-fast reaction time.
This is exactly my point. The rule change couldn’t work because almost everyone at one point or another would be kosed for not following a kos on a t. The rule could be added with some additions to it in order to clarify when to kos someone for not following a kos. I’m not sure how that would work though.
(07-06-2020, 09:16 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: [Image: oQcOCJH.png]
[read #3]

Like Foxka already showed, it already is a rule. It's a valid reason to sus someone, which is good enough and the way it should stay. Many guests who play (even most regulars) barely ever push tab, mark who the Ts are, or check to see if there are any defibbed Ts.

Theres no reason to kill someone just because they arent a try hard TTT player on the ball 24/7