Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it allowed to kill a proven if they "threaten" you
(07-07-2020, 07:39 PM)Ckg Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 07:21 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: So why did I get slained for it the other day then. People should make it clear that it is kosable because the wand really doesn’t harm people it just traps them. Trapping a person is not harming them. All a person needs to do is unlock the jail cell and they are out. Yes there is a t trap but that cannot be activated just by the wand alone.
Trapping someone is harming them, it's the same as standing in a doorway and not allowing someone to leave (i.e blocking), which is KOSable after a bit of time.  This one is KOS instantly, cuz while it does no damage it does "harm" the player's experience by trapping them in the jail where there is no guarantee that they will be set free.  So, in the same way you can shoot someone if they are blocking you in a room you can shoot someone for carrying the wand near you.
Either way it still needs to be more clear. If it isn’t clear to all staff members then problems can occur such as wrongful slays.

Also would to add I have never seen anyone being killed for tping peole with the wand ever since I joined back. I could be wrong and someone has done that but I haven’t seen it happen when I’m on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it allowed to kill a proven if they "threaten" you - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 07-07-2020, 07:44 PM