[TTT] Potential Server Changes: July
Add all maps pls

I prefer mc dolls because of the better framerate
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
SOURCE MAPS
Looking great, just hope those Playermodels Aren't too shit as they tend to be.

Waterworld being removed is great, always hated that map, feels like crummy cradle but without the little bit of nostalgia of craddle, Craddle is still shit.

MC dolls, like Other MC maps, not nearly as good as the normal ones, glad it's being brought back.

Abyss looks like Better Canyon, although still An open map though.

Don't care much for the Abstract Nipper maps.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(07-09-2020, 04:20 PM)dong Wrote: Nicol I am being dead honest when I say this.. I will venmo you 5 dollars to re-add the Dinkleberg v12 map please for the love of jesus
Who the hell uses venmo??? Overall I like the addition of both teenroom and dolls replacing mc_dolls!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(07-09-2020, 08:52 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 04:20 PM)dong Wrote: Nicol I am being dead honest when I say this.. I will venmo you 5 dollars to re-add the Dinkleberg v12 map please for the love of jesus
Who the hell uses venmo??? Overall I like the addition of both teenroom and dolls replacing mc_dolls!
Everyone. Everyone uses Venmo.
(07-09-2020, 08:56 PM)Tedgp908 >:( Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 08:52 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
Everyone. Everyone uses Venmo.
Nah bro, its either Cash app, Paypal or Zelle. DONT @ ME lol
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Added an additional section to put other suggestions, such as The Trident and The Improved Barnacle T weapons. Leave your thoughts below as I believe these would be fun additions and aren't too overpowered.  Could always replace T items already in the shop rather than add 2 new ones.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
@Nicol Bolas I found an issue on the test server. I am pretty sure the space suit playermodel crashes the server. I picked it and the server crashed 2 times. The 3rd time I rejoined the server I changed the playermodel and the server didn’t crash then. So I’m pretty sure the spacesuit was the issue. I didn’t find any issues with the hit boxes on the other player model but the John Cena view model is a little bit weird looking. Like the hands/fingers are all messed up when using weapons. I didn’t find any issue with shooting the heads or getting hits on the playermodels so I guess they are fine. Further testing would probably reveal issues on some models though most likely. Also about the map ttt chaser I think I could probably guessed as to why it got removed. It just seems so bland looking to be honest. Most of the textures on the walls and floors and ceilings on that map are just grids, Just black and grey and white grids. The map would be awesome since I do like the t trap that shoots people into space, I just think it’s just bland looking too much. Trident works fine and doesn’t crash the server from what I seen and the manhacks seem to work fine as well. Sorry if this is too long.
Can we change the jihad sound back to the original form instead of this cringey john cena meme
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
can we nerf the mp40 so it doesn't instakill me when the hitreg constantly fucks out and double registers a headshot