Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing the waters
I can't comment on how he's been doing in-game since I've been gone, but I would like to comment based off of his character.

I took Jack under my wing ever since before he even got Trusted, and it was honestly the best Dinks-related decision I have ever made. I tried to teach him everything I have ever learned, and I'm honestly banking him on succeeding me on here one day. I'm putting everything I have into you, Jack. He has a strong back bone and isn't afraid to say things for how they really are, and he is one of the most eager to help people I have met on here. All in all he has made a tremendous improvement from how he used to present himself on here. I believe that we need more people like him.. in all honesty.

For the majority of the time I was able to staff with him he would always grab reports fairly fast, but handled them well and fair. He knows how to defuse certain situations and how to not feed trolls. Also has a good sense of when to step away when things get overwhelming so he doesn't end up burning out.

I still however hold the view that people nowadays get ranks way too fast, but that's an old outlook. We need quality over quantity, and for people to be moving up this fast we just have to ensure that they truly deserve it and are ready for the promotion, and personally I think he's ready now.

My view is biased, but it is also realistic, I am saying how I really feel and not holding back from the truth. That's how I've always been.

Based on staffing with you up until the last half of this month, I'll +1 you. Good luck friend.

Messages In This Thread
Testing the waters - by J@CK XDDD - 07-09-2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Testing the waters - by ding - 07-09-2020, 04:11 PM
RE: Testing the waters - by Uriel'is - 07-09-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Testing the waters - by Laced Xanax - 07-09-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Testing the waters - by Noire - 07-09-2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Testing the waters - by Avi - 07-09-2020, 06:38 PM
RE: Testing the waters - by Battons - 07-09-2020, 07:08 PM
RE: Testing the waters - by bryanbrr - 07-09-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Testing the waters - by squid - 07-12-2020, 02:28 AM
RE: Testing the waters - by CrAcKbOnE - 07-13-2020, 11:01 AM
RE: Testing the waters - by Foxka oops - 07-13-2020, 06:19 PM