Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing the waters
Ingame Name: J@CK XDDD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69764300

Time Played: 30274 minutes according to gametracker  

When First Joined: May 5th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can play anytime during the day because I door dash so I can do that whenever I want and have no set schedule meaning I am available most days :D 
Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: T-mod

What can you do to help the community: Being a part of this community and as a staff member I am learning more and more how to grow and adapt to situations and how to handle them and I believe that I have gain enough experience to apply for a position as a mod where I can grow and hone my skills, I have a good understanding of the rules and make ban request when needed. I also have the ability to record so I can gather evidence to deal with hackers, trolls or whatever the case may be. Also, I am active on forums and being a discord mod has allowed me to be more active in the discord so i feel like I have a good presence in the community as well.  Being mod will allow me to do things more easily on server.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help because I enjoy my time and dont want this server to die out. I have meet a lot of cool people and have made a lot of friends here so I just want to make sure others get to have the same experience I have when playing and not have to worry about trolls, hackers or mass rdmers that may ruin that time for them. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope [Image: biggrin.png]

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  yes

How did you find us?: Just hoping ttt servers after the one I was on for awhile died

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I am making this to find out what people think I believe I can be a good mod but if you dont think im ready yet please tell me how I can improve I want to get better and become a mod at some point so give me feedback on what I need to improve on thanks in advance see you on server :D 
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
I can't comment on how he's been doing in-game since I've been gone, but I would like to comment based off of his character.

I took Jack under my wing ever since before he even got Trusted, and it was honestly the best Dinks-related decision I have ever made. I tried to teach him everything I have ever learned, and I'm honestly banking him on succeeding me on here one day. I'm putting everything I have into you, Jack. He has a strong back bone and isn't afraid to say things for how they really are, and he is one of the most eager to help people I have met on here. All in all he has made a tremendous improvement from how he used to present himself on here. I believe that we need more people like him.. in all honesty.

For the majority of the time I was able to staff with him he would always grab reports fairly fast, but handled them well and fair. He knows how to defuse certain situations and how to not feed trolls. Also has a good sense of when to step away when things get overwhelming so he doesn't end up burning out.

I still however hold the view that people nowadays get ranks way too fast, but that's an old outlook. We need quality over quantity, and for people to be moving up this fast we just have to ensure that they truly deserve it and are ready for the promotion, and personally I think he's ready now.

My view is biased, but it is also realistic, I am saying how I really feel and not holding back from the truth. That's how I've always been.

Based on staffing with you up until the last half of this month, I'll +1 you. Good luck friend.
A wise man once said: "@J@CK XDDD  - baby staff, tries hard, still not corrupted, by the horrors of TTT, hope it stays that way."

Probs one of my fav staff ppl out there, hes friendly, active, knows rules and enforces them when needed, I don't see any reason of why he wouldn't be a mod at this point. FAT +1 to my weaboo broski.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
+1 tbh wasnt afraid to snitch on me and we need more staff like that
Here's a lil preface before I get into my opinion on Jack's app.
Show Content

Okay, now more on Jack:
I told Jack that if he applied I'd -1 him so, here we go.

Jack is an active staff member who has a good head on his shoulders. He's got enough common sense to interpret and follow the rules and guidelines we have on the server and hand out punishment accordingly. From my experience with him, the dude wants the server to go into a good direction. He values the consistency that we preach we will give. He's intent on doing the best job he can do but isn't too prideful to know when to ask for help. He's come to me on multiple occasions for my opinion and has taught me a bit more about how to staff on the server. Hell, like Laced said he's doing his best to be impartial when it comes to judgement as well. Dude has a complex when it comes to people providing evidence, so I'm sure if he's the one gathering evidence, that'll be fine. One of the only downsides I see when it comes to Jack becoming a mod is a bit of a 'lack of experience' when it comes to staff but I'm almost positive he'll be fine and that's something that'll come with time.

So, TL;DR +1
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
It's been a little bit since I've been on but since Jack has been tmod he has handled things well on server. I hear a lot of positive things from players and staff. He has come a long way since he started his journey to get staff and I'm proud of what he's done. I will remain neutral because inactive but I have confidence he will do well if promoted.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I like that jack isn't a pushover and that he actually stands behind his opinions and decisions. I haven't been around the same times you have so im not gonna rep but just wanted to throw that out there.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Jack is a good guy, me and him became trusted and tmod at the same time and Ive never seen him slip up
+1. Great staff. Great player. Great froppy simp. J@ck is always active and is well known in the community for being fair in his judgment. Been great in handling troublesome players and calming them down. Overall, get this man a green rank.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Jack seems like a chill guy and a good staff member from the few times that I've played with him.
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]