Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is up gamers
Hey everyone I’m socks. I’m 22 and live in Stillwater, Oklahoma where I work as a flight instructor. I’ve been playing a lot of dinkleberg deathrun lately so I thought I’d come join the forums (full disclosure I made this account to post a ban request). I’ve been playing deathrun on and off since about 2009 (started in CS:S playing nonstop ice world lol). I have no idea what TTT is or how to play it and at this point I’m too afraid to ask, but I have played a bit of murder and PH in my years, so I might hop on there occasionally. I love the active community here and hope to get to know some of you guys as I play more.
url=https://www.gametracker.com/player/Socks/64.94.238.128:27015/][Image: b_560x95.png][/url]
You're better off staying away from TTT in all honesty.

In other news, heya! Welcome to the forums.
(07-13-2020, 12:51 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: You're better off staying away from TTT in all honesty.

Laced it's past your bedtime go to sleep

Also, Welcome
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
(07-13-2020, 12:51 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: You're better off staying away from TTT in all honesty.

Don’t think I’m big brain enough for it tbh
url=https://www.gametracker.com/player/Socks/64.94.238.128:27015/][Image: b_560x95.png][/url]
Come to PH and say hi!
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
Welcome Gamer
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hey Welcome to the Forums!
[Image: titan.gif]
Welcome! Come visit us on murder some time!
(07-13-2020, 01:51 AM)Socks Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 12:51 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: You're better off staying away from TTT in all honesty.

Don’t think I’m big brain enough for it tbh
Doesn't require big brain just smoll attention spam and a mute button tbh

welcome to the forums
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(07-13-2020, 12:12 AM)Socks Wrote: Hey everyone I’m socks. I’m 22 and live in Stillwater, Oklahoma where I work as a flight instructor. I’ve been playing a lot of dinkleberg deathrun lately so I thought I’d come join the forums (full disclosure I made this account to post a ban request). I’ve been playing deathrun on and off since about 2009 (started in CS:S playing nonstop ice world lol). I have no idea what TTT is or how to play it and at this point I’m too afraid to ask, but I have played a bit of murder and PH in my years, so I might hop on there occasionally. I love the active community here and hope to get to know some of you guys as I play more.
Hey Socks!

Glad to know there's more people over the age of 20 in the community not gonna lie.  :P
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]