Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyjuan
Offender's Name: Everyjuan

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58810849

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Abuse (Handled own report after report was already handled by a TMod because he did not agree with report although 4 people agreed it was not rdm.)
(This report is about the fact that he handled his own report after another TMod had assigned to it. Not that he slayed me.) 

When They Did It: 3/31/2017 ~10:25AM

Potential Witnesses: Mari, Burrito Bowl, Everyjuan, The Ol' Spicy Keychain

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/jf5HB

Other:
You were wrong, the tmod refused to handle it as he should. I brought it up in discord and only handled it AFTER @Christian advised that was not a T room. The tmod that did the report refused to do it correctly, another staff added 8 slays and then removed 9. So given that nobody else was going to do it correctly, after having the backing of other staff that I was correct, you were slain.
You were told to check the staff Discord where it was discussed and everyone there said it wasn't a T room. The report was mishandled and Juan reserved the right to correct the report. It was unorthodox for him to assume direct control of it, sure, but he was right and you should have been slain.
Check the staff Discord, Juan didn't take action until he was advised by Christian. In this case Juan was acting as a proxy for Christian's decision.
I was told to check the Discord after it was already done being talked about. as in. I was just told.
It's not a T- Room though. I asked Juan to tell you to check Discord. Just because there is a "T" on the tower, does not make it a "T-Room"

You can just jump through the widow, not KOSable.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-31-2017, 10:14 AM)Christian Wrote: It's not a T- Room though. I asked Juan to tell you to check Discord. Just because there is a "T" on the tower, does not make it a "T-Room"

You can just jump through the widow, not KOSable.

you can only jump into the room via jumpack. IMO it is a T room since the only vanilla way to enter is via the T teleporter
Also, i tried to educate you about this, and you told me to drop it. appreciate that.
I think you deserved a slay, but there was 2 other staff on and juan shouldnt be handling his own report... I think it was wrong of him to do it, reasoning like "if other people aren't gonna handle the report the right way, im gonna handle it myself" sounds very childish
Dont look so blue
(03-31-2017, 10:15 AM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: I think you deserved a slay, but there was 2 other staff on and juan shouldnt be handling his own report...  I think it was wrong of him to do it, reasoning like "if other people aren't gonna handle the report the right way, im gonna handle it myself" sounds very childish

you were the one that added an additional 8 slays and then removed them all...