Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyjuan
(03-31-2017, 10:15 AM)Pandora Radio Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 10:14 AM)Christian Wrote: It's not a T- Room though. I asked Juan to tell you to check Discord. Just because there is a "T" on the tower, does not make it a "T-Room"

You can just jump through the widow, not KOSable.

you can only jump into the room via jumpack. IMO it is a T room since the only vanilla way to enter is via the T teleporter
Still doesn't make it a T room, also seeing as I got in with a box without a jumpack means it's not the only way in
(03-31-2017, 10:13 AM)Rhapsody Wrote: Check the staff Discord, Juan didn't take action until he was advised by Christian. In this case Juan was acting as a proxy for Christian's decision.

Honestly, view this situation being handled as this ^.

Also apparently that's Actually a T-Room so let me re-clarify this situation. View this spot like the T-Room on ttt_Dinkleberg. The little walled off room is accessible by an Inno or anyone really can crowbar the wall / open it. The Tower in this case can be accessed by simply parkouring into the window.

This may need to be discussed among staff, but shouldn't be killable to be in there at this time.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-31-2017, 10:16 AM)Everyjuan Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 10:15 AM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: I think you deserved a slay, but there was 2 other staff on and juan shouldnt be handling his own report...  I think it was wrong of him to do it, reasoning like "if other people aren't gonna handle the report the right way, im gonna handle it myself" sounds very childish

you were the one that added an additional 8 slays and then removed them all...

9 is too close to 0 ;-; and that was before the entire argument, but its already over and done with anyways, so ima stay out of this now v.v
Dont look so blue