Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Recent staff punishments
So it seems that 2 staff members are being punished unjustly and I think we need to discuss it, and telling us it shouldn't be discussed isn't gonna happen. 

@"Noire"  has an alt, some may know it as staple staple, that was banned for "hacking and having scripts" and some light trolling. As someone who has seen the "proof" I can safely say this is utter bullshit. It came to light that staple was Noire's alt and now he's been demoted? For what exactly? Lightly trolling on an alt and being banned falsely for hacking? @J@CK XDDD  knew this was Noire's alt and somehow that makes him "guilty" of something I'm not sure what as it is irrelevant if @J@CK XDDD told anyone its @"Noire" since while @"Noire"  was on his alt he didn't actually do anything. So that means he gets denied a promotion? The fuck?

Btw @"Noire"  was unbanned almost immediately after making an unban. 

There are alot of current and past staff members who have done ALOT worse than this. It seems the current staff can't tell the difference between legitimate hacking and being good and apparently the inability to tell if someone is using jump hacks or is just good at bhopping. (This is due to the lack of training, start training your newbies better.)The banning staff member should always post on an unban request. Not to mention there is also spectator lag and server lag.

I had a similar thing happen when i was staff where the admins promoted me and tested to see as a new moderator whether or not i could catch a hacker - which btw they were actually hacking. Testing staff on an alt isn't against the rules (obviously within reason.)

Some evidence was recorded in a separate discord and out of context which I hear some higher ups have a problem with *cough cough*, btw I knew staple was Noire's alt am I getting punished next?
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Striking and denying someone for doing this is weirdchamp. Many staff have used alts(including me and other former admins) and people close to them knew who they were. Knowing that piece of information and saying anything about it a very WEAK reason to deny someone. Just saying.

Demoting Noire is kinda stupid ngl. Like I said many old staff used alts and wern't demoted for fucking around. I feel like this is just salt from the staff responsible for the ban only because it made them look bad. I'm losing hope for this server by the day.

Also demote me on the server. I don't like tmod
former admin2
hey i was aware of noires alt too pls ban me

Like I said in discord, mfw noire demoted for other staff member's incompetence

image too big fuck that

Also a quick question for Nicol, why do you bother asking me if someone's hacking if you're going to go ahead and ban him off of nothing anyways?
Love ya scoovie I have voice my concerns already and hope they are taken serious there are definitlety things we as the current staff team need to improve on I let them be known to who needs to hear them and I hope they are heard because everyone needs to get their shit together from admin all the way down to trusted.
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
I don’t even know what to believe at this point to be honest. Noire really got demoted just for that? I really don’t understand that. I’m just confused.
Oh, well this was posted. I guess I'll take this time to explain my side of the situation to those of you who are wondering why I was demoted.

It's no secret I've got VPNs outta my ass and a ton of alts. I enjoy playing on my alts because its fun making an alt and having no one know who you are. You can play the game uninhibited and with me being a Moderator, I can play the game and sit back and relax for a little bit.

Staple Staple. Ah, I loved this account. I got on the server a good few times, yes I used a VPN every time I joined, I played as usual until I started getting berated by members of the community -- regulars in particular. I thought nothing of it and decided to change my name and kind of 'remodel' my steam account. Then, Staple Staple was born. I guess after I changed my name I decided to play a bit more seriously and as soon as I did, I was called out for hacking. Mind you, I'm not even good at this game. Initially, I brushed it off as a compliment however, it seemed as though that every time I get on the server post-hacking accusation, I was getting called out or asked to 'Just admit to hacking'. I then decided to see how far this situation would go. So, I did just that.

So, I got banned. I decided to make an appeal so that the evidence would be presented to the community and I hoped that our staff team would learn from the experience. However, this excursion was cut short due to someone leaking my voice from a separate discord and telling Nicol that I was the alt in question.

If you've got any other questions for me regarding the situation my Discord PMs are always open @Noire#0666 I'll see if I can answer any of those questions as best as I can.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
gj on the admins part for making jack the scape goat
why the fuck was noire demoted for being on an alt

edit for input on a solution here

Reinstate noire, if he so wishes, back to moderator. Allow J@CKs application to go back into consideration. He had literally nothing to do with this and it certainly does not constitute application denial.

I would also like to see a formal apology from Nicol Bolas for this, there is no reasoning to apply this to the current issue of staff inconsistency, in fact in extrapolates it greatly.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I can't talk too much as some of the discussion isn't my privilege to talk about but I never thought staple hacked, its like when I first joined I just played insanely good because there was no pressure to perform. Playing on an alt is an escape from all the nonsense. Its like shopping at the place you work on your day off. You don't get fired for that, you might just get a bit of extra attention. Obviously I had nothing to do with this demotion but I am very sorry to see it happen and I hope you being wronged gets rectified. You were the best mod we had noire (imo) other than some oldies like lycan. Unless there is other reasoning for this demotion (show the evidence unlike our original addressing) or reinstate his position.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(07-14-2020, 06:39 PM)Meeemo Wrote: gj on the admins part for making jack the scape goat
You’d know a lot about being made a scape goat
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]