Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Recent staff punishments
Instead of arguing if this punishment was valid why don't we make a more thorough punishment guideline like X action results in X punishment. Its very vague which leads to last year and right now.
Isn't Dink the only one who can change people's ranks on server? If so, if Noire's rank was changed that would mean Dink knew about the situation or had at least been made aware of it. Cause Dink wouldn't demote people without knowing why from what I know of him.
(07-15-2020, 02:58 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Isn't Dink the only one who can change people's ranks on server? If so, if Noire's rank was changed that would mean Dink knew about the situation or had at least been made aware of it. Cause Dink wouldn't demote people without knowing why from what I know of him.
Yeah but Noire’s rank hasn’t been changed yet.
(07-15-2020, 02:59 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 02:58 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Isn't Dink the only one who can change people's ranks on server? If so, if Noire's rank was changed that would mean Dink knew about the situation or had at least been made aware of it. Cause Dink wouldn't demote people without knowing why from what I know of him.
But I highly doubt Nicol would announce it to the community without getting approval first. Especially a change that big.
(07-15-2020, 03:01 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 02:59 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
But I highly doubt Nicol would announce it to the community without getting approval first. Especially a change that big.
That is a good point...
DID DINK FUCKING APPROVE OR NOT?!
(07-15-2020, 03:36 PM)Sea Bass Wrote: DID DINK FUCKING APPROVE OR NOT?!

Yes I obviously discussed this with him. It's within my power to decide punishments for staff members as well but I always run major things by Dink.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(07-15-2020, 03:41 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:

Yes I obviously discussed this with him. It's within my power to decide punishments for staff members as well but I always run major things by Dink.

There you have it, y'all can quit pissing on just Nicol. Be mad at Dink. Not all the blame is on Nicol.

look at the text

"He is the only one who can approve of demotions"

that isn't even the most significant piece of this situation.

just sit back, relax, and let it all happen. If you want to see something happen feel free to add your own concerns.

EDIT:

I feel this is necessary as well to mention; lashing out at the community, handling things improperly, and adding additional unnecessary comments aren't needed. If you're not following these steps it's actually kind of making it worse. Read the thread and get a general gist of what's occurring with the community.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
ok then can I ask what made this different from the others like Killer... Why wasn't he demoted or punished harsher than a warning for what he did on murder? I mean he was also a mod, also an alt, and he deliberately trolled on a dink's server. This is not an attack on anyone because I am honestly confused on the standards set.
[Image: J6yUs0g]