Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satoshi spam
Hes a real winner that one.
[Image: bigstock-Autism-written-on-the-wipe-boa-85039910.jpg]
Sorry, I'm pretty new to the Donor thing. I didn't know queueing the same song wasn't allowed. Even then, I don't know why people are overreacting. I only queued like one song 2-3 times in a row and some of them were by accident due to the queue notifier glitching. I'm also getting more songs too, since I just started downloading them. You also claim that I was playing a certain song, but I wasn't the only one playing it. call me stephanie and Yuno were telling me to queue the song so I queued it. I wasn't the only one playing that song. I don't even have the song downloaded. call me stephanie sent me the link in a PM and told me to play it.
I've also read the rules multiple times and I'm pretty sure queueing the same song is not stated as not allowed in the rules.

I also want to confirm something about what Bang Bang posted.

"3. Well he got slain for rdm and then for delay, but otherwise he was just warned a bunch. Clearly he didnt care much."
The RDM was because I mistook seeing someone for killing someone and killed him for it. I accepted the slay without much argument. The delay part was a mistake by Everyjuan. I was actively killing people on the map and was in a T room alot so he believed I was delaying. He then realized his mistake and slayed himself for the slay, his reason from my memory: "the last slay I may have went overboard".

"4. Well this guy is very new to both the server and the donor level he's received. Quite honestly I dont think he should have his queue ability stripped, thats not what this thread is for. Its for someone higher up with big boy boots to tell him to chill the fuck out with it. I can call him an asshat and mute him in the tab menu all I want, but thats not going to fix this sort of issue."
Like I said, I didn't purposely put repeatedly queue songs to annoy people. And the "chill the fuck out" part is something I'm pretty sure you need to do. You've been constantly telling me to shut the fuck up which I really don't care about. I just need you to stop.

"5. The queue is fucking loud and obnoxious yes."
The queue is NOT loud and obnoxious. It is completely normal music (except one of my songs, but it's not ear rape level) and is not meant to be loud. I've used the same exact instructions used in the "how to queue profesionally thread" so don't blame me.
(03-31-2017, 07:26 PM)Satoshi Mochida [LP] Wrote: Sorry, I'm pretty new to the Donor thing. I didn't know queueing the same song wasn't allowed. Even then, I don't know why people are overreacting. I only queued like one song 2-3 times in a row and some of them were by accident due to the queue notifier glitching. I'm also getting more songs too, since I just started downloading them. You also claim that I was playing a certain song, but I wasn't the only one playing it. call me stephanie and Yuno were telling me to queue the song so I queued it. I wasn't the only one playing that song. I don't even have the song downloaded. call me stephanie sent me the link in a PM and told me to play it.
I've also read the rules multiple times and I'm pretty sure queueing the same song is not stated as not allowed in the rules

I was all over the queue feature when i first got donator too lol, though now i just find queueing songs to be a hassle, anyways, it is heavily discouraged to play the same song over and over again and the majority of staff will ask you to stop if you do, and you have to stop if they ask you to. It is prefered you only play a certain song once per map. It can't have the N word in it or be really really loud or you can and will get in trouble. Just get a bunch of different songs, also, some staff say you can only queue 2 songs a map, but with a 3 minute cooldown on !queue other people have plenty of time to queue songs if they want to, so I like to think it's their fault if their song didn't get played because they had plenty of time to queue it. Just follow these rules and you should be good :)
Dont look so blue