Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aki Trusted Application
In-game Name: §5Aki, [pink]Aki, [test]Aki, AkiRakku

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:111981265

Time Played: 288 hours (Roughly 1 Week and 5 days)

When First Joined: November 2019 (May have been earlier but cannot remember exact date)

Availability: 4pm-10pm, 2am-5am (Times may vary but I usually am on Mon-Fri on these dates. Weekends vary.)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community?
Mainly the answer to this question is straight forward; if I am staff member, I can handle trolling and toxicity within the community with ease as well as handle ghosting and hacking better with the tools that come with being a Trusted staff member. 

Why do you want to help the community?
I would like to be granted Trusted because every server needs help with management. From what I have seen from staff members they are, usually, wildly present and handle situations in the best way possible. I would like to become another helping hand for them, and the players in the community, to lean on for help.

Have you previously been banned? No

Have you previously applied for staff? No

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes

How did you find us?
My boyfriend started playing on Dinkleberg's and talked highly of it so I got on it. From then on, my love for this server has grown and I've been playing Dinkleberg's for a week and 5 days.

Other:
Whether this application gets accepted or not, I would still like to thank everyone for viewing my application and giving feedback. I will see this as another learning opportunity no matter what the outcome.
However, I would like to address something that may come up within the feedback. I know that I may overstep my boundaries when it comes to staffing. I would just like to say that I do not mean to step on anyone's toes or make the staff believe I have been trying to do their job for them. From my perspective I am only trying to help take the load off. I know and understand that staff can and will handle situations/assist with players but I also realize that they are only human. Staff can only handle so much that is put on their plate and, when I do notice something happening when they are busy, I try to help. I apologize if I come across as overstepping my boundaries.
Again, thank you for viewing my application and I hope to see everyone in game.
Hey Aki, Thanks for Applying!

I wanna be the first to say that you are no stranger to the rules and how things are performed on server. There are times where you've misunderstood some of the rules like the swapping and no need to fret about it, you don't have the friend command to check if they're joining their friends or not. I've seen you on server and while I don't mind the binds here and there, I haven't personally seen anything bad from you. If you've overstepped here and there, it's not like you've been the only one, but I like that you leave room to understand that it's to help us and not to do our "jobs." I don't see any ill intention from it and it means you're just really motivated to help out.

I wanna say that you know the basic rules, your activity is consistent, and there's room for improvement. This is for the Starter Role of Trusted and I believe you got plenty potential to fill one of these spots. I'm sure as a Trusted people can brush you up and help you on the things you're just missing out as a donor. 

It's a (+1) from me Aki, Good luck.
+1 !

Aki is awesome to play with, knows the rules and is calm and collected. You know when to ping staff and what is needed! I would love to see you on the staff team - I think you'd be a wonderful addition.

Best of luck!
Go away
For some reason this is in the staff application archives. So I will move it and automatically give it bump so that more people see it.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
this is a hella +1 from me aki is active she pings staff whenneeded.
shes making sure players don't do the big dumb and she handles situations pretty well
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Hey Aki!

I'll get straight to the point here. I feel like you know all the basic guidelines and rules for PH and I've seen you knowing when to ping staff when things get out of hand on server. You know how to handle trolls and also you have improved to laying low when staff get on. As I always say though , there is always room for improvements. I have asked you about some evidence recently and you had gotten back to me pretty quick which is awesome to see! To me that shows dedication. I think you have what it takes for a Trusted Role.

(+1) Good Luck!
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
Okay I plan on giving you a (+1) but I want to go over one concern I have had with you.

I am pretty sure you are already aware that you do tend to overstep us staff, I myself have told you to dial it back a tad in the past in which you have to an extent. One example would be yesterday when you questioned a person in chat why they had swapped teams yourself when both Abdel and I were both present within the server. Both him and I were already aware that they joined their friend's team and I know you lack the commands in order to check to see who is friends with who, but one way to improve on this is to alert us that they have swapped via admin chat instead of taking it into your own hands. You have been known to jump ahead of staff with binds as well as through the VC when it comes to enforcing the server rules, while I do appreciate you wanting to help within the server I would prefer it if you would try to communicate with the online staff in order to see if they need any help instead of just leaping into action.

Now besides the lack of communication, I believe you will fit the role for trusted perfectly! You not only understand the rules of the server, but you are also knowledgeable of the procedures that follow according to each rule break. You are often the first to alert us when a known problematic player hops online or when you suspect there to be a hacker or a pair of suspicious players online, which you are correct majority of the time with your suspicions, which is greatly appreciated! Not only are you well known and well-liked within the community by staff and players alike, you tend to always keep a level-head when there multiple trolls online instead of feeding them as some players tend to do. Minus the occasional overstepping, I do believe that you will fit in perfectly among us staff!
(+1) from me!
Aki, From my standpoint

You do have the capabilities to be a Trusted member,

Mention by other above you do help when there players who are mic spamming or ghosting and ping staff about it.

With your ban requests of some of those player I see you do have a calm mind rather than shouting it out to the world like other players tend to do for no reason. With Fish's advice on those, it is better for one to record the whole round of suspected ghosting or hacking without editing it to make it a speed run.

I know you do want to help staff, but when we are here, you can relax cause we are taken care of the situation at hand from the ping you gave us and when we see the amount of unusual kills that a player been getting per round.

I'll say +1
because you do have the capabilities of a trusted on our team, and as a side note not everybody can handle situation from ghosting, hacking or trolls alone, we communicate to each other about the situation and handle it together, but as stated above, When staff on you can relax a bit while we handle it. 
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
bump
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Hey Aki, taken a couple days to think this one over. I largely agree with what everyone above has said so I'll try not be too repetitive.

Basically, I'm going to stay neutral here with a 0.

You show a great understanding of the rules and are obviously well liked around the community. You know when and how to ping, and if no one can come along and help you have shown that you at least have some capability to deal with it appropriately.

However, being a staff member requires team work and communication, and most importantly equal division of work. My concern is that you would try and handle everything on your own, and overstep other staff members on server.

Being Trusted also comes with sometimes having to be the bad guy, even with regular players. This doesn't always go down well.

Am I being too harsh here? Possibly. But I'm just going off of what I have seen on server. Good luck to you :)