Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aki Trusted Application
In-game Name: §5Aki, [pink]Aki, [test]Aki, AkiRakku

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:111981265

Time Played: 288 hours (Roughly 1 Week and 5 days)

When First Joined: November 2019 (May have been earlier but cannot remember exact date)

Availability: 4pm-10pm, 2am-5am (Times may vary but I usually am on Mon-Fri on these dates. Weekends vary.)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community?
Mainly the answer to this question is straight forward; if I am staff member, I can handle trolling and toxicity within the community with ease as well as handle ghosting and hacking better with the tools that come with being a Trusted staff member. 

Why do you want to help the community?
I would like to be granted Trusted because every server needs help with management. From what I have seen from staff members they are, usually, wildly present and handle situations in the best way possible. I would like to become another helping hand for them, and the players in the community, to lean on for help.

Have you previously been banned? No

Have you previously applied for staff? No

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes

How did you find us?
My boyfriend started playing on Dinkleberg's and talked highly of it so I got on it. From then on, my love for this server has grown and I've been playing Dinkleberg's for a week and 5 days.

Other:
Whether this application gets accepted or not, I would still like to thank everyone for viewing my application and giving feedback. I will see this as another learning opportunity no matter what the outcome.
However, I would like to address something that may come up within the feedback. I know that I may overstep my boundaries when it comes to staffing. I would just like to say that I do not mean to step on anyone's toes or make the staff believe I have been trying to do their job for them. From my perspective I am only trying to help take the load off. I know and understand that staff can and will handle situations/assist with players but I also realize that they are only human. Staff can only handle so much that is put on their plate and, when I do notice something happening when they are busy, I try to help. I apologize if I come across as overstepping my boundaries.
Again, thank you for viewing my application and I hope to see everyone in game.

Messages In This Thread
Aki Trusted Application - by Aki (♥ω♥) - 07-17-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by Abdel - 07-17-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by MissPauling - 07-17-2020, 10:47 PM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by TheUltraFish - 07-18-2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by Deer-ly - 07-18-2020, 02:49 PM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by BananaFluid - 07-18-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by §bStarling☆ - 07-19-2020, 02:50 AM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 07-19-2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by Honor - 07-21-2020, 09:05 AM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by Agent Barton - 07-21-2020, 12:32 PM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by TheUltraFish - 07-23-2020, 01:32 PM