Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aki Trusted Application
Okay I plan on giving you a (+1) but I want to go over one concern I have had with you.

I am pretty sure you are already aware that you do tend to overstep us staff, I myself have told you to dial it back a tad in the past in which you have to an extent. One example would be yesterday when you questioned a person in chat why they had swapped teams yourself when both Abdel and I were both present within the server. Both him and I were already aware that they joined their friend's team and I know you lack the commands in order to check to see who is friends with who, but one way to improve on this is to alert us that they have swapped via admin chat instead of taking it into your own hands. You have been known to jump ahead of staff with binds as well as through the VC when it comes to enforcing the server rules, while I do appreciate you wanting to help within the server I would prefer it if you would try to communicate with the online staff in order to see if they need any help instead of just leaping into action.

Now besides the lack of communication, I believe you will fit the role for trusted perfectly! You not only understand the rules of the server, but you are also knowledgeable of the procedures that follow according to each rule break. You are often the first to alert us when a known problematic player hops online or when you suspect there to be a hacker or a pair of suspicious players online, which you are correct majority of the time with your suspicions, which is greatly appreciated! Not only are you well known and well-liked within the community by staff and players alike, you tend to always keep a level-head when there multiple trolls online instead of feeding them as some players tend to do. Minus the occasional overstepping, I do believe that you will fit in perfectly among us staff!
(+1) from me!

Messages In This Thread
Aki Trusted Application - by Aki (♥ω♥) - 07-17-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by Abdel - 07-17-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by MissPauling - 07-17-2020, 10:47 PM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by TheUltraFish - 07-18-2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by Deer-ly - 07-18-2020, 02:49 PM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by BananaFluid - 07-18-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by §bStarling☆ - 07-19-2020, 02:50 AM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 07-19-2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by Honor - 07-21-2020, 09:05 AM
RE: Aki Trusted Application - by Agent Barton - 07-21-2020, 12:32 PM