Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fool me twice
One year ago today I decide to resign my admin position. It seemed like such a good idea that I’ve decided to do it a second time. Between working full time and not having the patience to put up with the constant need for unnecessary drama out of the simplest of issues I honestly couldn’t care less any more. ‘17 and ‘18 won’t return despite my best efforts so neither will I. I’ve left the admin account online in case dink or a couple friends need a favor but otherwise I’m done. A shame really, as I really enjoyed being around until the growing regularity of shitfests tainted the reasons I joined in the first place. On the whole I’ve enjoyed my time here so pardon the recent cynicism. 

I wish the next potential ttt admin good luck. I don’t wish this mess on you but maybe you’ll have a better time than most at it if you keep a level head and don’t let others get you down. I’m proud of your growth from when I first met you and believe you still have more to go (in a good way). Feel free to contact me if you need to. I won’t make a whole list of others, I’ve been here too long to even try accounting for most people and honestly I haven’t the energy to do so. I’ll keep contact with the ones I have been. I’ll probably keep most of the discords, keep an eye on this and a couple other threads I expect to see. 

One or more of the following phrases may apply to you, you’ll know when you see it: uwu, consider it, free scoovie, seej hours, and fuck off.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Thank you for everything you've ever done for me Matt. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know, you took a chance on me by sponsoring me back in 2018, and I've tried to make you proud ever since. I'm sorry things ended this way for you, you will be dearly missed. Thank you for your endless contributions to this community and I wish you the best in life, especially with this new job of yours.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
proud member of "fuck off" gang
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
seej time enjoy retirement badmin
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Good luck with everything Matt we not have been the closest or talk often, but i do recognize the good you did for this community and sense of reason you kept. GL with the new job and life
[Image: J6yUs0g]
[Image: yes.jpg]

R.I.P. matt, never 4get
Imma carry you in seej anytime ur on nerd
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
Thank you for your time you spent for the community as a whole. You've helped me quite a lot these past few months so thank you for that as well.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I Blame @Ckg for this, he just wasn't Chad enough to keep you around :'(

I'll miss you matt, now who am i going to insult :'(

@Mana you suck!

..... its just not the same.....

luv u Mathew <3
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
Hey Matt, thank you for wanting to take your time on helping this community both on Forums and ttt. You have done alot to make them a better place. 
I want to also say thank you, you have help me many times before as well, Take care man.
[Image: titan.gif]