Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butter - An Introduction
I'm pretty sure I've played on this server a few years ago, and may have already done an introduction, but I can't find my old post and it's been so long that I'll just make a new one

So, hi. I have about 2000 hours in Gmod, and I still really like the game. I've grown tired of other games, but I still find myself coming back to this one. I even got to the rank of Staff in training on one TTT server. However, me being the and dumbass tryhard that I was, I may have caused a bit of drama among the staff. I'm not going to go into detail because I'm embarrassed about my idiotic behavior, but I'm not going to deflect blame either. With that said, I've grown alot over the years and have worked with that toxic side of my personality. I know for a fact that the people I surrounded myself with contributed to that anger, but the blame ultimately falls on me. I just want to have fun, and not try too hard. I'm still annoyed by prop killing and rdm, please don't do it in excess. I understand accidents happen, much like my birth. Just please don't go around making my day bad

I like: food, history (specifically military strategy), video games, weeb stuff, airsoft, fishing, and play a variety of instruments in my freetime (guitar, ukulele, penny whistle, violin). I'm not too good with any of them, just know a couple of songs

I dislike: waste of any kind, Activision and EA, bugs, pineapple on pizzas, and artichokes

Well, that's it. Hope we have fun gaming
sup i put corn on my pizza
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
i was gonna say hi, but both of those pizza comments are leaving me here in utter disgust
also welcome back
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Hello and welcome!
[Image: titan.gif]
Hello, Welcome! Not gonna lie the only thing that caught my eye was when you spoke about pineapple on pizzas
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
Howdy! Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around in PH! c:
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Welcome Fam
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Welcome my boi, cya on the server sometime
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
Welcome to the cursed server, we will take your soul and hopefully you won't want it back either way.

Solid Tastes bro.
I would say welcome and have fun but your taste in food is garbage.

Who am I to say shit - I eat pineapples on pizza and artichoke dip is the bomb.
Go away