Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am new
hello i am a 12 year old kid who is very freindly and i love to play deathrun. if i become admin i will be good not bad just to get that out of the way. i do not like people who brag and will go with everyone else and if i am doing somthing wrong i am not doing it on purpuse. i do not like making false accusations but when i do its on accident. also i love this server and i think it is very freindly.  my name is donald and i love DANK MEMES.
Hmm, I wonder what banned/shitposter alt account this is
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
IP logs say its not a shitposting alt, so get fucked.
Welcome!
(03-31-2017, 04:54 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: IP logs say its not a shitposting alt, so get fucked.
Welcome!

9 friends on steam and Sea Burns is one of them.

And the description under the steam name. 

I dunno
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
On a similar topic, what ever happened to that guy Nut who was trying to become staff?
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
hey, great to see deathrun people starting to join our forums!
(04-03-2017, 07:36 PM)City Wrote: On a similar topic, what ever happened to that guy Nut who was trying to become staff?

Nut got sucked into Rainbow six Seige and has been obsessed with that game since summer.

Welcome though!