Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think "leaking staff chat" is stupid
(07-19-2020, 02:44 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 02:33 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 02:29 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: -snip-
Words and stuff

First and Foremost, lets not go after anyone in this thread, that is just begging for drama that is not needed. 

And I understand whatr you are getting at in regards to the initial response.  Occasionally small changes will happen out of the blue, it might have been something that was meant to have been put in place earlier etc..  It is your right to know and the staff team understands that, and In my opinion I feel like the consistency of getting information out for yall to digest is getting  better, but still needs some improvement.

I'd just like to say that I made that jab because he acted out in a voice channel

And to more concretely define my point. I feel that one of the many reasons that such a disconnect exists with changes is because of a blanketed rule across talking about anything in staff chat. I think it should be changed to just talking about certain things in staff chat. (I.E. the topics mentioned above) I don't feel like staff chat is solely responsible for the disconnect and if I did I'd put myself in the loony bin. But I made this thread because a certain staff member had gotten in trouble for a dumb reason, of mentioning something simple from staff chat in a separate disconnected server from dink's which in my opinion, caused no harm to be said.
And to wrap this up, I just simply disagree about the disconnection issue. I do not personally thing its gotten much, if at all, better. But as I said, that's my feeling, from my perspective, within the server.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think "leaking staff chat" is stupid - by MilkManFromMars - 07-19-2020, 02:52 AM