Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZORDOC APPLICATION FOR STAFFING OF DINKELBERG'S TTT
Ingame Name: ZORDOC GAMING

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:155755252

Time Played: 1253.37 HOURS

When First Joined: FEB OF 2016 (I JUST CAME BACK TO THE COMMUNITY AFTER 3 YEARS A FEW MONTHS AGO)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I AM AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE EVENING MON-FRI (BETWEEN 4-10) AND THE WEEKENDS ARE VARIED.

Rank Desired: TRUSTED

Current Rank: REGULAR

What can you do to help the community: I CAN HELP OUT BY GAGGING AND MUTING TROLLS BECAUSE WE HATE THEM AND THEY SUCK!!!!! I HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR THEM AND THEY MAKE ME FOAM AT THE MOUTH!!!! I CAN HELP WITH BAN REQUESTS BECAUSE DIRTY RDMERS ALMOST ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH RDM AND I WANT TO PUT A STOP TO THAT. ALSO I HAVE SHADOW PLAY AND CAN RECORD RULE BENDERS AND GATHER EVIDENCE. 

Why you want to help the community: I WANT TO HELP THE COMMUNITY BECAUSE I SEE IT LAYING TO WASTE BECAUSE OF TROLLS AND THIS COMMUNITY HAS BEEN AROUND FOR WAY TOO LONG FOR IT TO GO DOWN LIKE THIS. I ALSO BELIEVE I CAN KEEP A LEVEL HEAD BECAUSE I DON'T CARE WHAT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ME ON THE INTERNET. THIS COMMUNITY MEANS A LOT TO ZORDOC SO I WOULD LOVE TO PRESERVE IT AS LONG AS IT CAN BE. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): THERE AREN'T ANY POSTS FOR MY BANS ON THE FORUMS BUT I HAVE BEEN BANNED 3 TIMES.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): I WAS ACCEPTED BUT I DIDN'T HAVE A PC ANYMORE AT THE TIME SO I DIDN'T GET THE RANK (PLEASE EXCUSE MY TROLLY BEHAVIOR IN THIS PAST APP AS I HAVE MATURED SO MUCH)
https://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m...e-promoted

How did you find us?: I FOUND THIS SERVER THROUGH THE PROP HUNT SERVER LOL

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): YES I DID!!!!

Other: ZORDOC GAMING OUT.
-1 ph player

EDIT: +1 because chill player that likes to have fun. good appointment of staff cause he can take a joke
-1 you troll/harass players to much.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(07-19-2020, 11:00 PM)Scoovie Wrote: -1 you troll/harass players to much.
I do not harass players.
+1.

To know how to counter the trolls, you must become the troll. Zordoc can infiltrate the ranks of the trolls and destroy them from the inside! Zordoc has fun, but Zordoc knows when to be Zordoc. Zordoc has been around for a very long time and I know he can use his years of experience to get these dang trolls outta here!
+1 hilarious shitpost
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
closer to being banned than being staff
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
-1 bad at game 
[Image: XRrKGRm.gif]
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]