Why i should be unperma banned
Ingame Name: Scrapz and my little brother Fredyblue99
Steam ID :alandog1234 
Who banned you: Mana
Reason For ban: Scrapz: first messing with a player then changed to alt evade Fredyblue99: Alt evade
Length of Ban: For me (Scrapz) perma For my brother (Fredy) perma also
Reasons for Admins to Unban:   Yo admins Dinkleberg's i have been playing for a while and got back into it its amazing brings back memories but i have recently been perma banned for "alt evade" my assumption is that its that i was apparently playing on a alternate account .Which is false, I was first banned for messing with a player which was true and i got 10 days then and i was accepting that then i saw that I was perma banned for "alt evade" i checked the discord and mana (guy who perma banned me) said he didn't know how use alt checker but said it was me scrapz and the player he though was me was fredyblue99 WHICH IS MY LITTLE BROTHER who has previously played on my account but he has never done anything wrong so we got him gmod on his own account and since I was banned he played and didn't break a single rule and asked mana who was on what he could or not do so he didn't do the same mistakes I did. Mana banned him and me permentally and that fredy account is old and literally played on its own copy of gmod Dinkleberg's is my favorite server and i find it completely unfair that i will not play their again if u need anything to prove it ill do what y'all need also my account shouldnt be permabanned along with fredy I think i still need my 10 day ban but fredy should of received nothing because he never did anything wrong.  Also jesse said fredy was trynna mess with him i want logs or sum cus he didn't so i just want me 
to be unpermabanned 
Have you been banned before : Scrapz (me) yeah which is why i got the false alt evade to be perma banned now fredy (brother ) no he hasn' he good kid

Other ima figure out how to put pitures
get on discord and prove you're two different people

not really, idk how to help you in this situation bro. It sounds pretty wiiiild.

it is pretty convienent how everything lined up tho
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(07-20-2020, 01:37 PM)Noire Wrote: get on discord and prove you're two different people

not really, idk how to help you in this situation bro. It sounds pretty wiiiild.
im with dong in discord join
seems odd your brother wants to play the day you're banned...
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(07-20-2020, 02:56 PM)happy Wrote: seems odd your brother wants to play the day you're banned...
mannn plays robloxxx lmaooo nah but fr i told him he could play since i only use the pc for ttt and youtube so he listened* and then entire post happened
#freescrapz/crab/chilliam/caddy
So messing with Jesse just runs in the family I guess...
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
(07-20-2020, 03:11 PM)Ling Ling Wrote: #freescrapz/crab/chilliam/caddy
Thank u ling ling ill miss u the most if i dont come abck tell vase ill miss him

(07-20-2020, 03:19 PM)squid Wrote: So messing with Jesse just runs in the family I guess...
hey squid i mess with jesse but don't talk bout my family you don't know anything about us and i asked fredy about what jesse said in a discord call he said that he didnt let him move were fredy told me he saw jesse trynna get out and instead of staying there he moved away and let him out also he never said anything to jesse about (jesse only the game)and he followed jesse to kill him during a t round so if u have logs about how he messed with jesse please show me and dont say anything bout my family you know nothing about AND he wasnt banned for jesse he was banned for mana using something that said it that his account was me so please in all due respect leave my lil brother alone he aint do nothing

Edit : fixed some wording in there but ill also add this since my little brother was stuttering and nervous in that discord call but asking him 
Dong pointed out that he said jesse is a cowboy or sum  kind of early one of his favorite games is red dead and their was an assassination of JESSE A COWBOY he said he thought jesse the undead cowboy was a red dead reference he's young and he wouldn't mess with someone he's not like me mods admins i promise you he's not in the wrong i know u guys mentioned its a little sus but please know fredy is a good kid.

(07-20-2020, 03:11 PM)Ling Ling Wrote: #freescrapz/crab/chilliam/caddy
illl miss u alot ling ling if i dont come back tell vase ill miss him :(((
Putting this here just for reference I suppose
[Image: ldXIaBu.jpg]
[Image: b_560x95.png]
dang, based brother !
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]