Why i should be unperma banned
(07-20-2020, 03:11 PM)Ling Ling Wrote: #freescrapz/crab/chilliam/caddy
Thank u ling ling ill miss u the most if i dont come abck tell vase ill miss him

(07-20-2020, 03:19 PM)squid Wrote: So messing with Jesse just runs in the family I guess...
hey squid i mess with jesse but don't talk bout my family you don't know anything about us and i asked fredy about what jesse said in a discord call he said that he didnt let him move were fredy told me he saw jesse trynna get out and instead of staying there he moved away and let him out also he never said anything to jesse about (jesse only the game)and he followed jesse to kill him during a t round so if u have logs about how he messed with jesse please show me and dont say anything bout my family you know nothing about AND he wasnt banned for jesse he was banned for mana using something that said it that his account was me so please in all due respect leave my lil brother alone he aint do nothing

Edit : fixed some wording in there but ill also add this since my little brother was stuttering and nervous in that discord call but asking him 
Dong pointed out that he said jesse is a cowboy or sum  kind of early one of his favorite games is red dead and their was an assassination of JESSE A COWBOY he said he thought jesse the undead cowboy was a red dead reference he's young and he wouldn't mess with someone he's not like me mods admins i promise you he's not in the wrong i know u guys mentioned its a little sus but please know fredy is a good kid.

(07-20-2020, 03:11 PM)Ling Ling Wrote: #freescrapz/crab/chilliam/caddy
illl miss u alot ling ling if i dont come back tell vase ill miss him :(((

Messages In This Thread
Why i should be unperma banned - by Scrapz - 07-20-2020, 01:33 PM
RE: Why i should be unperma banned - by Noire - 07-20-2020, 01:37 PM
RE: Why i should be unperma banned - by Scrapz - 07-20-2020, 01:38 PM
RE: Why i should be unperma banned - by happy - 07-20-2020, 02:56 PM
RE: Why i should be unperma banned - by Scrapz - 07-20-2020, 03:02 PM
RE: Why i should be unperma banned - by Ling Ling - 07-20-2020, 03:11 PM
RE: Why i should be unperma banned - by Scrapz - 07-20-2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Why i should be unperma banned - by squid - 07-20-2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Why i should be unperma banned - by Scrapz - 07-20-2020, 04:05 PM