Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dumb stinky racist
TT
(STEAM_0:1:116230000)
Being a racist dipshit, left before karmaban went through. Was also warned like 5 or 6 times.

@Cubie @thunderwalrusinnthebar

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2172969979
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2172970063
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2172970038
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2172970011
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2172969998
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I do believe those who were encouraging it (LingLing and KingFutureSauce) should get warnings as well tbh.
(07-20-2020, 10:22 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: I do believe those who were encouraging it (LingLing and KingFutureSauce) should get warnings as well tbh.
perhaps, but that is not my call
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(07-20-2020, 10:23 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: perhaps, but that is not my call

Yeah. I believe that, if they are going to start cracking down on rule bending, they need to also crack down on those encouraging the trolls/rule benders. Could stop a lot of the issues before they become ban worthy. Just an idea
+1 should be a perma based on the guidelines. He had 5 warnings for it within a quick span of time.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
If we want to stick to the guidelines that we preach, he shouldn't be permabanned. He shouldn't have been allowed to get up to five warnings within such a short time. He should have been karmabanned before he reached 5 warnings. I'm not standing by and saying that you should totally be allowed to say the N-Word on the server but if we want to preach consistancy so much then, we cannot permaban this dude for ineptitude on our staff's part. The guidelines state that after the third warning. The third. The player should receive a day ban, he should've been Karmabanned after his third warning and a ban request should have been made for his three warnings. Instead, it looks to me as though staff didn't do their job and a player, while being actively malicious, is being overpunished for it.

We can't just let something slide to get a higher tier punishment, that's fucked.

+1 on a three-day ban for being actively malicious after being warned 5 times.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(07-20-2020, 10:50 PM)Noire Wrote: If we want to stick to the guidelines that we preach, he shouldn't be permabanned. He shouldn't have been allowed to get up to five warnings within such a short time. He should have been karmabanned before he reached 5 warnings. I'm not standing by and saying that you should totally be allowed to say the N-Word on the server but if we want to preach consistancy so much then, we cannot permaban this dude for ineptitude on our staff's part. The guidelines state that after the third warning. The third. The player should receive a day ban, he should've been Karmabanned after his third warning and a ban request should have been made for his three warnings. Instead, it looks to me as though staff didn't do their job and a player, while being actively malicious, is being overpunished for it.

We can't just let something slide to get a higher tier punishment, that's fucked.

He left and rejoined to avoid a karma ban, do not blame the tmod for this one
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(07-20-2020, 10:50 PM)Noire Wrote: If we want to stick to the guidelines that we preach, he shouldn't be permabanned. He shouldn't have been allowed to get up to five warnings within such a short time. He should have been karmabanned before he reached 5 warnings. I'm not standing by and saying that you should totally be allowed to say the N-Word on the server but if we want to preach consistancy so much then, we cannot permaban this dude for ineptitude on our staff's part. The guidelines state that after the third warning. The third. The player should receive a day ban, he should've been Karmabanned after his third warning and a ban request should have been made for his three warnings. Instead, it looks to me as though staff didn't do their job and a player, while being actively malicious, is being overpunished for it.

I would usually wait a bit before accusing other staff members of "letting something slide to get a higher tier punishment" but you do you. I understand where you're coming from about he should have been punished before he got to 5 warnings, I even messaged the staff on to let them know about that. I will say that arguing that he shouldn't be punished differently cuz we  missed the original punishment then recommending a non-standard punishment seems counter-productive.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
How did this come back to me lmao, thought the report was on TT. And I didn't leave to avoid karma ban because I had 0 clue what my karma was nor did I care because I didn't do anything my time I was on playing the server but get killed right as the round starts to T's. 
(07-21-2020, 12:43 AM)Ling Ling Wrote:
How did this come back to me lmao, thought the report was on TT. And I didn't leave to avoid karma ban because I had 0 clue what my karma was nor did I care because I didn't do anything my time I was on playing the server but get killed right as the round starts to T's. 
No one here is talking about you except for penguin slayer in the first comment, please dont victimize yourself when this report is very clearly on TT
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions