Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I life?
Hey guys,

So I'm gonna be back in school in September for college, I haven't been in school since I graduated in 2012 and then again for a few months of college in 2013. So I've lost my ability to schedule that time appropriately for school work, study time and personal time. Especially now since I'm going to be stuck doing online course's, I'm feeling a bit on edge. Anyone who is doing online classes right now, what are some tips you have for separating school time and home time? I live in a small place with my partner so setting up an office isn't on the list, I guess I'm just nervous about not having the tools to appropriately self discipline to keep on track!

Advice and tips pls & thx <3
Go away
So, whenever my school switched to online classes, they basically suggested to us a schedule that really worked.

The way it went was, you would wake up in the morning, and do your work, with 15 minute breaks inbetween and obviously breaks for food. Then, whenever it got to the afternoon, you would basically be free if you got all of your things done. It was a pretty good schedule, not gonna lie. Did I procrastinate and never follow it? Yes. But, I think that overall just keeping to a close time crunch and having a lot of discipline is going to be what helps you the most.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Import your classes into google calendar and sync it with your phone so the schedule always shows up on your lock screen and you know what your responsibilities are every day.
Might be a bit different for you as im only in high school. What i do is set alarms i have like 20ish different alarms for when classes start and when study timestarts and ends like hour and a half a day. then i use what ever time i have left on either assessments or free time
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
My fall classes will be Online through zoom, fun. owo
(07-21-2020, 07:07 PM)Abdel Wrote: My fall classes will be Online through zoom, fun. owo
Wanna have after class hangouts via discord where we study and cry and drink <3
Go away
(07-21-2020, 07:11 PM)MissPauling Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 07:07 PM)Abdel Wrote: My fall classes will be Online through zoom, fun. owo
Wanna have after class hangouts via discord where we study and cry and drink <3
Im going to have advance psychology and ummm some chemistry i think, so yes lots of crying.
What I do is come up with a compilation of what I have due for the week and say I have 4 assignments all due Sunday, I will separate a section of time each day to complete 1 assignment. If you have a varying schedule with assignments due throughout the week you can use this same practice but prioritize the assignments due earlier. Good Luck with your ventures back to school!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Work in a different place than where you sleep or play video games.
(07-21-2020, 07:56 PM)testicle penis Wrote: Work in a different place than where you sleep or play video games.
so I work in the bathroom then :')
Go away