grapple exploit
Offender's Name: grasse

Offender's SteamID:[b](STEAM_0:1:95996204)[/b]

Potential Witnesses: Noire, evan, jesse

Reason to Ban: grapple exploit 

Proof: https://streamable.com/tzwvrk 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH_xi7TT...e=youtu.be

I karma banned him and he left
as you can see in the most recent clip, you told me to stop grapple exploiting as a final warning, and then the round ended, and i proceeded to use the grapple exploit AFTER THE ROUND was over, which is not a detriment to anyone nor does it provide me with a competitive advantage, as post-round deathmatch attributes nothing other than ego ???

the next round i was inno and had done nothing wrong nor touched a grapple and received an fspec and had my karma set to 0, as an attempt to karma ban me for an unspecified reason, so i dc'd
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
(07-24-2020, 04:57 PM)grasse Wrote: as you can see in the most recent clip, you told me to stop grapple exploiting as a final warning,  and then the round ended, and i proceeded to use the grapple exploit AFTER THE ROUND was over, which is not a detriment to anyone nor does it provide me with a competitive advantage, as post-round deathmatch attributes nothing other than ego ???

the next round i was inno and had done nothing wrong nor touched a grapple and received an fspec and had my karma set to 0, as an attempt to karma ban me for an unspecified reason, so i dc'd
Oh so you saw the warn that another staff member did and still was exploiting the grapple? I karma banned you for exploiting since no mods were on to ban you
i was warned once during the round, which was not violated as i didn't exploit until the round was over, which if is what is really upsetting you, then how come i can kill 5 people in post-round deathmatch and not get banned for mass rdm? its the same shit - and noire warned me after the round had ended, the round which you fspec'd me
(07-24-2020, 05:00 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 04:57 PM)grasse Wrote: as you can see in the most recent clip, you told me to stop grapple exploiting as a final warning,  and then the round ended, and i proceeded to use the grapple exploit AFTER THE ROUND was over, which is not a detriment to anyone nor does it provide me with a competitive advantage, as post-round deathmatch attributes nothing other than ego ???

Oh so you saw the warn that another staff member did and still was exploiting the grapple? I karma banned you for exploiting since no mods were on to ban you
Got sent this thread and had to say something. Exploiting the grapple (which, by the way, isn't the grapple's fault, it's the shitty jump pack that everyone is too afraid to remove) after the round is something that has NEVER been a problem. In fact, I remember previous admins telling me it was fine to do post-round. As grasse said, it offers no advantage or disadvantage. That's like saying RDM after the round is slayable. He shouldn't have been karma'd for that, nor should he be banned for it for any longer.
not gonna drag this out longer than need be, ignoring what happened after the match ended, upper staff instructed us to ban if it happened again. as such grasse will be banned for a day.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020