Must be an accidental ban
Ingame Name: Fuck Man 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115490049 , 76561198191245827

Who Banned You: dong

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM 

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

This must be a mistake. I have never committed mass rdm before. I just started playing on the server a couple of days ago, and I really enjoyed it and I plan to keep playing. It says I was banned 10 minutes ago, and the last time I played was yesterday morning. Please look into this. Thank you. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

No. 

Other:
You were banned for this ban request: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11974
I believe this was on the ttt bowling alley map. I was prop killed by a bowling ball and we all later agreed that people on the bowling alley can hurl bowling balls at each other for fun. I thought it was fine. A bunch of others were also doing it only in the bowling alley area as we agreed. I believe Rylo Ken also joined in on the fun (he was listed as a potential listed in the post for my ban).
What I can see is that one of the people you killed is the one who made the ban request so it doesn't seem like everyone "agreed" to getting prop-killed
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
To give context all I did was ban you from that ban request, you killed three people with props.. which is perm bannable mass rdm. If the people you killed consented then you'll be un-banned, but just because other people wanted to prop fight doesn't mean you should kill three randoms.
(07-25-2020, 08:00 PM)Ckg Wrote: What I can see is that one of the people you killed is the one who made the ban request so it doesn't seem like everyone "agreed" to getting prop-killed

Well I am really sorry about that. I did not mean to get Jesse killed or anyone else that didn't consent to it. I was just trying to have fun with the other people that were also hurling the bowling balls at each other for fun. In response to the meme, this was my first offense and I can assure you I won't be committing any more. Off the top of my head, I know that players Rylo Ken and RED consented to it. If there is no way for me to get un-banned, I completely understand. Thank you for your time.
Well you messed up no staff was on to tell you otherwise and u ended up mass rdming best chance you have is to message the people you killed and see if they would be ok with you coming back otherwise you gonna stay banned
(07-25-2020, 08:23 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Well you messed up no staff was on to tell you otherwise and u ended up mass rdming best chance you have is to message the people you killed and see if they would be ok with you coming back otherwise you gonna stay banned
I'll try to get in touch with RED and Rylo Ken, thank you.
(07-25-2020, 08:32 PM)Fuck Man Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 08:23 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Well you messed up no staff was on to tell you otherwise and u ended up mass rdming best chance you have is to message the people you killed and see if they would be ok with you coming back otherwise you gonna stay banned
might wanna look at the ban request on you. You didnt  kill red, rylo yes but there are others
(07-25-2020, 08:32 PM)Fuck Man Wrote:
RED wasn't one of them: it was Wut, Rylo, and Jesse
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]