Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Staff Application
Ingame Name: kaywie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:220011544

Time Played: 106 hours

When First Joined: About 2 weeks ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually play from around 2pm EST to 2am EST.

Rank Desired: Any staff role

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I want to try to help cut down on the harassment some players face on the server and also cut down on those who just make the game unbearable to play, like mic spammers or people trolling.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help because not only have I faced harassment whilst playing, I’ve seen others be harassed. I also think cutting down on people who annoy players will create a better server for new players to join.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I randomly joined the murder server with my friend and really liked the community so I stuck around

Other: Thank you for reading!!
+1 She's ALWAYS kind and making people feel comfortable on the server. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit jealous of her lol. Whenever I get on, it's just "oh hey" and stuff, she gets on and everyone flips their gourd like he's a celebrity lol. For real though, I think she would make a great staff member because everyone loves her and she doesn't give bias when getting onto people for stuff.
My only real concern I've seen with you is the fact you recently got slain for teaming with chickentubb345 while Nerowolfe and I were on the other night, as well as you tend to get heated when someone calls you a simp. I get that what they say isn't true, but as staff you need to stay level headed even when in situations you don't like (you could have simply @ chatted me saying it was an issue and I would have handled it.)

You also don't have much presence in the community outside of the server. I don't think I've ever seen you talk in the discord (unless you go under a different name on discord) and this is your first post on forums

Gonna go with a -1 for now
off of some of what pengu said it is true about discord and forum activity and you do get mad over stupid things, iv told you before you can mute them and ignore them but you see to not do that. you also do aswell team alot not just with chicken but with others so this is a solid -1 from me

Good luck
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Bumping this