Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for KOS
(06-21-2019, 02:43 PM)Connar Wrote: That would be great and make total sense, except the rules state that you can kill someone for damaging innocents, but not for KOSing you. Seems like common sense sure, but in a situation where someone RDMs someone and proceeds to continue to find and kill anyone who calls it out and who doesn't attack them, as stated above, can you not see how normally they would be punished for multiple RDMs?

If the person they rdm'ed reports the person for rdming then they would receive a slay. If you kos them they have a right to defend themselves against you.
Any normal functioning human being would defend themselves when KOSed. We shouldn't have to spoonfeed people a rule for every single situation that could possibly come up.
How many people are going to comment the same thing lol, do you somehow think your input is more valuable when you repeat what everyone else has said? Chill out fam, no need to get all worked up, just wanted a clarification. Fuck me right?
Alright guys, calm down. 

Clarification has occur, but as stated above numerous times. They are correct. Now, get back to playing.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
+1