Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Important Server Announcement/Update
Hey everyone, so Dinkleberg and myself have be chatting about the state of the server over the last couple of weeks.After many hours of discussion and running over plans and scenarios, we have decided to close Dinkleberg’s GMOD. PropHunt, TTT, and Deathrun server will be closed down at the end of this month. Players can still communicate via our discord after servers go dark. You a have been a huge part of lives and we thank you for sharing and being a part of the community. Although we have had trouble and drama here and there I still like to think we had some fun here and there too. Please be respectful and helpful during this last month as we transition into closing. Rippe will be leading as we start winding down operations. It will be a tough task on us, but on we must do. Lots of questions I’m sure, Dink will post an FAQ later about it. For donors and Dtmods we can’t give out refunds, sorry. Our last month here will be fun though! Our plan is to have every round be special, also we will be increasing points, weapons, and other special drops. Luck to all of you on ya’lls next server!

Sincerely, Dinkleberg, DaKody, and Mr_Rippe.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
haha nice april fools lad u really got me goin lol
Look at the date.
former admin2
(03-31-2017, 11:29 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: haha nice april fools lad u really got me goin lol

ban this guy (not april fool's 100% april serious about this)
Nice April fools joke
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
i am cry
(03-31-2017, 11:33 PM)Foxka Wrote: i am cry

look at calander

YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER YOU  RUSS ARE IS SO BANNED FROM DEATHRUN :^)
i was about to be very depressed till i saw the date
jokes on you its still march 31st here fuckers
[Image: giphy.gif]
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]