I need some explaining
Ingame Name: Bro?

Steam ID: 

Who Banned You: Mana

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I don't recall mass RDMing people and I wasn't on Gmod at 10:11. If killing people by props is mass RDMing then oops. It won't happen again.

Have I Been Banned Before: No
STEAM_0:0:163021205 Here's your steam ID, no opinions just here to provide this.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...A163021205 <--ban request that got you banned

You threw an incend into a crowd and damaged a bunch of people basically.
I honestly don't remember doing that but alright. Thanks for telling me why.
(07-27-2020, 10:09 PM)Bro? Wrote: I honestly don't remember doing that but alright. Thanks for telling me why.

No problem :) as for your unban I would say +1 on the grounds that you stay away from prop killing and throwing incends into crowds :)
(07-27-2020, 10:12 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 10:09 PM)Bro? Wrote: I honestly don't remember doing that but alright. Thanks for telling me why.

No problem :) as for your unban I would say +1 on the grounds that you stay away from prop killing and throwing incends into crowds :)
Got it thanks.
Yeah I banned off the evidence given in that request,
+1 for unban on the grounds that you make sure you know what you're doing next time when you're playing with bombs.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I’ll 1 plus on a unban as long as you don’t try to throw inceds as an innocent into another large group of players.
people make mistakes, just learn from them and you are good. Plus one on the unban.
I might as well bump this.