free ben
Ingame Name: Rylo Ken

SteamID: steam_0:1:418240939

Who Banned You: Nicol Bolas

Reason For Ban: Constant micspam/trolling 

Length of Ban: 21 days ( 3 weeks )

Reason for Admins to Unban: I am starting out by saying yes, I did micspam, as always. And on the day of the ban I did micspam a bit excessively. On this same day I was also aiming for the supporter rank as I liked its color and figured I had to 'earn' the rank like a retard. What I did was dumb and I miss the community after just 48 hours. When or if i get this ban removed, expired, or reduced, I can guarantee Dinklebergs staff that I will keep the soundboard micspam to a minimum. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes, I believe 4 times in total, 2 were from when I was a brainlet in 2018, one day for mic spam, a glitched one from AWarn and, most recently, this one. 

Other: I have no clue why trolling was included in the ban since all I did was micspam and one instance of minor donor abuse. I would like an explaination for that addition but it does not really matter at this point.
I intend to clean up my act and have fun with the community at dinks. I absolutely miss playing with you guys and miss Jesse even more. thank you for any input below.
Seem more sincere than most of these unban request, honestly due to you being banned in the past I think that a reduction would be best. 

(Also, thanks for acknowledging the fact that you were wrong)

+1 Reduction
+0 Remove
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Rylo, I love you, so I hope you're being genuine with this.

As for what I think, I believe that a reduction is appropriate, but that is all. Just be less obnoxious with the micspam in the future :)

+1 on Reduction
+0 on Removal
(07-29-2020, 05:03 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote: I can guarantee Dinklebergs staff that I will keep the soundboard micspam to a minimum
its really not hard to not press a button and not micspam saying this tells me you wont change and do not deserve an unban or reduction. but -0+0 because inactive
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I would think the trolling was added on due to the intention to set out to do something to get donor taken away, I hope you realize now you could've just asked for it...
-1 for reduction and removal of ban

Yeah, so the reason for this decision is this, "When or if i get this ban removed, expired, or reduced, I can guarantee Dinklebergs staff that I will keep the soundboard micspam to a minimum."

You really should just stop it all together with the soundboard and micspam cause eventually it'll lead to a long term ban and then you'll cry about it after wearing folk's patience thin. Sit out your three weeks cause maybe it'll help teach you that you shouldn't be spamming a soundboard c:
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I'm one of the staff that dont personally care about your soundboard as long as you aren't too bad with it but the trolling is what gets on my nerves. Im totally +1 for a reduction to just a few days at most but +0 for removal only because for you to truly learn you have to accept some punishment.
(07-29-2020, 05:40 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: I would think the trolling was added on due to the intention to set out to do something to get donor taken away, I hope you realize now you could've just asked for it...
I tried asking for it lmao

(07-29-2020, 07:15 PM)Battons Wrote: I'm one of the staff that dont personally care about your soundboard as long as you aren't too bad with it but the trolling is what gets on my nerves. Im totally +1 for a reduction to just a few days at most but +0 for removal only because for you to truly learn you have to accept some punishment.
A few things,

Yes, I agree with the reduction either way. I hope whoever ultimately decides the outcome of my ban/reduction chooses reduction, not only for my benefit, but others opinions on the matter.

I'm also trying to pinpoint the trolling I have been hearing about from many people in the last few days. I have not had many trolling complaints until this most recent Sunday and would like an elaboration on what staff and the players consider trolling. Obviously the demotion was a 'troll' but other than that I can not think of a apparent troll I have gone through with that was not between friends. I would like to know these instances so I am able to prevent any future trolling instances because late at night I basically function on autopilot and may be trolling without my full alertness. 

And finally, thank you, and the others for the +1's and input from either side.
(07-29-2020, 08:46 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 05:40 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: I would think the trolling was added on due to the intention to set out to do something to get donor taken away, I hope you realize now you could've just asked for it...
I tried asking for it lmao

(07-29-2020, 07:15 PM)Battons Wrote: I'm one of the staff that dont personally care about your soundboard as long as you aren't too bad with it but the trolling is what gets on my nerves. Im totally +1 for a reduction to just a few days at most but +0 for removal only because for you to truly learn you have to accept some punishment.
A few things,

Yes, I agree with the reduction either way. I hope whoever ultimately decides the outcome of my ban/reduction chooses reduction, not only for my benefit, but others opinions on the matter.

I'm also trying to pinpoint the trolling I have been hearing about from many people in the last few days. I have not had many trolling complaints until this most recent Sunday and would like an elaboration on what staff and the players consider trolling. Obviously the demotion was a 'troll' but other than that I can not think of a apparent troll I have gone through with that was not between friends. I would like to know these instances so I am able to prevent any future trolling instances because late at night I basically function on autopilot and may be trolling without my full alertness. 

And finally, thank you, and the others for the +1's and input from either side.
I enjoy playing with you but this is weak af. Own up to what you are doing, you were looking to get 20 warns on purpose like a month ago. You know you are a troll so own up to it and stop wasting our time. In regards to your unban Ill +0 a full unban and +1 a reduction. Stop acting like you are "trying to pinpoint the trolling" though. Saying things like that makes me madder than the actual trolling you do on server.
Looking through your recent bans, warnings, and offenses in general, it has made me quite curious to see your answer to this question. Since there is no real backing to you changing your ways, how can we possibly know that you will actually cause less "trouble" whenever you're unbanned? Whether that be via reduction or you serve the whole thing. I can understand you wanting the Supporter rank, and I apologize for you not getting it without abusing, but that's mainly due to me not wanting to pester Dink about demoting you to it since he's been busy. To me the logical thing would be for you to serve this ban out fully and to just take a step back and look through another lens to see how you've been acting. Don't get me wrong though, I do like you and I do enjoy playing the game with you, but you've been quite rowdy recently.