Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Codebreaker for Trusted
Ingame Name: [TFW] Codebreaker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158186394

Time Played: 81.5 hours

When First Joined: I do not remeber the exact date but I joined the server back in September of 2016 and have been playing it ever since.

Availability: Until April 21st, I am only available anytime during the weekend. Friday Saturday and Sunday. After April 21st, I will be available Monday through Friday anytime after 1:30pm eastern standard time. I will also be available on weekends any time after 10:30 am eastern standard time.

Rank Desired: I would really like to be Trusted.

Current Rank: I am a level 7, Master.

What can you do to help the community? I can help the administrators and other Trusted with any and all tasks they require help on. I can also help keep  the server as a clean, fun, and safe environment for all players both new and experienced.

Why do you want to help the community? I would like to help the community because the gaming world continues to grow and our staff and administrators will need all the help they can get. Especially with kids getting off for summer break here in just a few weeks. I am also the type of person who feels it is my responsibility to help out wherever and whenever I can because I love helping people.

Have you previously been banned? No, I follow all rules set by the staff and administrators.

Have you previously applied for staff? No because I have been waiting to gain as much experience on the server as I can and I have also been waiting until I had at least the minimum hours required.

How did you find us? When I first started playing prophunt on Garry's Mod, I bounced around from server to server trying to find a family like server. When I found dinkleburg, thats when I decided to stay with the server.

Other: I really appreciate everything the staff and administrators have done to make this server the best prop hunt server there is and I'm glad to call this server home! Keep up the good work guys!
+1
A really kind and helpful person on the server, helping people a little and having fun, a joy whenever your around. interactive with others and always follows the rules. the only concern i have is your forum time, its good to have some time here as you see the bigger part of our community. i see you being helpful to everyone, fair and respectful. good luck!
[Image: d3mmjwi9zSVpra9i.gif]
http://prntscr.com/er9zdp
No forum time, not much server activity.
(04-01-2017, 03:10 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: -1
http://prntscr.com/er9zdp
No forum time, not much server activity.

Ill make sure I improve on both my activity on the server and my activity on the forums. Thanks, both of you, for pointing that out. I do need to work on that!
+1

I haven't played with you a whole lot but when I have you were pretty cool. Haven't had any complaints about you. You know and follow the rules.
Like they stated above about the forum time. I would Love to see you on the forums more anyways! Its nice to interact with people outside of the server directly.
I'm sure you'll pick up both activities since you really want to help out. Hope to see you around more! :>
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
+0
I havent really seen you on that much. I agree with Cocoa, you are helpful on the server when i see you on. You play fair, and you follow the rules. But im also going to agree with Russ on the forum time and the server activity. So im going to stay neutral.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+ 0 idek u
Barely know you and not enough time played
[Image: 76561198056585087.png]

This is PH.
(04-02-2017, 12:03 PM)ProReborn Wrote: -1
Barely know you and not enough time played

I understand that I don't have much playing time right now. However after April 21st I'll be online everyday and I'm going to take every chance I get to play on the server. Maybe then we can have a chance to get to know each other a little better! :)