Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons staff award for March (Delayed)
Hello all of dink. Today, April 1st, 2017, I am continuing what I call "Tons Staff award". I will be giving it once a month  to staff which I believe put in the time and effort to make sure the community is an enjoyable and fun place to be apart of. 

This months Top staff I chose for how much work he does behind the scene. A lot of people blame most of the servers problems on him, and rightfully so. Recently promoted to Moderator, he aims to bring improvements to the server. We hope these improvements he's promising comes true. 

This months Top Staff award presented by Tons is given to @Mr_Rippe . Congrats! 

I hope this inspires other staff to realize how much of the community really cares for what you guys are doing and we hope you keep up the good work and strive to do excellent! See you next month!
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
good job rippe :D
Dont look so blue
April fools? (^:
Right?...
Guys?
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
So you're saying if I break the server repeatedly I get an award?

sign me up
[Image: giphy.gif]
I also want to add that this is not an April fools day prank.
(04-02-2017, 05:23 PM)tons4583 Wrote: I also want to add that this is not an April fools day prank.

Dont believe him.
hahhahaha its april 2nd you can remove this now
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-02-2017, 07:38 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: hahhahaha its april 2nd you can remove this now

Sweet dislike admiral.
Ha funny joke tons
[Image: original.gif]