AzzyGamer's Fair ban
Ingame name: At the moment AzzyGamer, now I go by Dante
STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:107703401
Who banned you: EveryJuan
Reason for ban: Pretty much sure cuz I flamed at admins and mods, spam votes, not following directions? (I think cuz a lot of polls) ghosting
Ban length: perma
Reasons for admin to unban: I can't really justify what I did almost 4 years ago, I was 14 and stupid, I really just want to have fun in actual gmod TTT servers and not loot box saturated stuff. I apologize for what I did and I really do not expect to be forgiven, but if there's a slim chance I can play this server again, I'll post this :P

Heart
Moved to TTT unban requests.
Ban for reference:
[Image: ban.png]
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1, been 4 years, more than enough time to change
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
A ban for Ghosting should never be a reversible offence it ruins the fun for everyone and it’s just not kewl a permaban is a permaban; judging from the previous unban request you made in ‘17 You dug yourself in a very deep hole that quite frankly you aren’t getting out of....Sorry to say bro but -1 on this your offences are a bit too heavy to be let off of the hook for a little bit of remorse...
4 years is a long long time I say you learned your lesson 
+1
I understand, its alright if I don't get unbanned. I can't justify anything I did when I was 14
(08-04-2020, 01:10 PM)Prophet_Himself Wrote: A ban for Ghosting should never be a reversible offence it ruins the fun for everyone and it’s just not kewl a permaban is a permaban; judging from the previous unban request you made in ‘17 You dug yourself in a very deep hole that quite frankly you aren’t getting out of....Sorry to say bro but -1 on this your offences are a bit too heavy to be let off of the hook for a little bit of remorse...

So abuse of power and staff disrespect are okay but ghosting isn't?
That took place when we had more stricter ghosting rules. +1

EDIT: Also Juan was the one who banned you, but I was the one who gathered evidence. 3 years is a long time, the ghosting that he did would only be a warning now. As for the staff disrespect and abuse of commands I forgot how much of it that occurred. If you just spammed votes that shouldn't be an issue.
former admin2
(08-04-2020, 01:51 PM)suck my cock ernie keebler Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 01:10 PM)Prophet_Himself Wrote: A ban for Ghosting should never be a reversible offence it ruins the fun for everyone and it’s just not kewl a permaban is a permaban; judging from the previous unban request you made in ‘17 You dug yourself in a very deep hole that quite frankly you aren’t getting out of....Sorry to say bro but -1 on this your offences are a bit too heavy to be let off of the hook for a little bit of remorse...

So abuse of power and staff disrespect are okay but ghosting isn't

I think you didnt get what I was saying lol I meant what he did with the addition of ghosting of course none are okay and I never said that im sorry if it came out like that but ghosting is a severe offense compared to the other offences he has commited (abuse of power = demotion compared to Ghosting =eventual Permaban) im sorry if it was percieved in any other way....
(08-04-2020, 08:14 PM)Prophet_Himself Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 01:51 PM)suck my cock ernie keebler Wrote:

So abuse of power and staff disrespect are okay but ghosting isn't

I think you didnt get what I was saying lol I meant what he did with the addition of ghosting of course none are okay and I never said that im sorry if it came out like that but ghosting is a severe offense compared to the other offences he has commited (abuse of power = demotion compared to Ghosting =eventual Permaban) im sorry if it was percieved in any other way....
there are a ton of people in the community who have had a permaban at some point, the only things that usually end up with a full community ban and/or no appeal are doxing or illegal things. and that August 2019 travesty, but that's well documented on here so I won't go any further on that
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]