Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Rule Due to Teleport Camping
In my time of playing i noticed that alot of players use the advantage of a Map with teleporters to abuse them as a death and teleport camp. This makes it near impossible for a runner to win because they will get instantly backstabed.
Teleportcamping is also a big thing in the popular Bhop ending.

My wish is it that the staff maybe implement a rule that forbids a player to teleport camp. I personaly dont know what kind of punishment could be used but there deffinitly should be one.

Sorry, if there is some misstyping or other gramma mistakes.

LG Warlock
(08-04-2020, 02:22 PM)Prophet_Himself Wrote: Is this in reference to TTT,DR,PH?
Well, seeing as its in the DR section and no other game mode has runners or bhop endings...
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I don't think this rule is necessary considering this is called death run... dying is part of the adventure.  

Yeah it sucks sometimes but having to monitor this is more hassle than it's worth to be frank.
TBH this is a really common thing on DR, I don't think I've ever played on a server that doesn't have multiple instances of this happening, as Tri said, it would be a to much of a hassle, Plus not all maps this is an issue as you can just simply pick a different ending.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]