Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Me SpiritWolf :)
I'm SpiritWolf i have been on this server for a few weeks now and i love it so much and have met some nice people and so many new friends. I don't Normally talk to new people but this server makes me feel safe knowing there are so many lovely and helpful staff online and on call when i need them. I don't like to talk so most of my friends know me as the mute of the group. But i will always be here to help anyone.

PS Not a furry i just love wolves and my IRL nickname is Spirit
PS Not a furry i just love wolves and my IRL nickname is Spirit : this murdered me with laughter

Welcome to the forums!! Its been an absolute pleasure having you in the server to play with!! :)

see ya out there nerd!
Go away
SpiritWollf !!! Hello and Welcome to forums :)
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
(08-04-2020, 02:48 PM)BananaFluid Wrote: SpiritWollf !!! Hello and Welcome to forums :)
Thank you

(08-04-2020, 02:45 PM)MissPauling Wrote: PS Not a furry i just love wolves and my IRL nickname is Spirit : this murdered me with laughter

Welcome to the forums!! Its been an absolute pleasure having you in the server to play with!! :)

see ya out there nerd!

I have to put that people always ask if i am haha glad you like it haha.

Thanks that means alot im wanting to apply for staff when i hit 85 hours so i looked at it and saw i need to do this and other things :) so i can help out 

See ya in the battle Chao
Hello! Also not a furry, I just love possums.
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

(08-04-2020, 02:58 PM)unfortunatepossum Wrote: Hello! Also not a furry, I just love possums. 
Welcome to the forums!
Thats unfortunate *bu dum dish* 

Welcome SpiritWolf! Ill see you around in prophunt! Wolves are pretty cool for sure! #babygang
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
(08-04-2020, 02:58 PM)unfortunatepossum Wrote: Hello! Also not a furry, I just love possums. 
Welcome to the forums!

We can be in a not furry club hehe 
Thanks

(08-04-2020, 03:02 PM)B0T. ikillyou Wrote:
Welcome to the forums!
Thats unfortunate *bu dum dish* 

Welcome SpiritWolf! Ill see you around in prophunt! Wolves are pretty cool for sure!  #babygang

#BabyGang #Mute SpiritWolf
(08-04-2020, 02:39 PM)SpiritWolf Wrote: PS Not a furry i just love wolves and my IRL nickname is Spirit

I'm not a furry either :P i love wolves too and its my spirit animal as well :D:D

btw

PS Not a furry i just love wolves and my IRL nickname is Spirit :P:P:P:P xD <3 wolfy! :P
(08-04-2020, 03:24 PM)[Blue]ChiefRunning[yellow]Wolf Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 02:39 PM)SpiritWolf Wrote: PS Not a furry i just love wolves and my IRL nickname is Spirit

I'm not a furry either :P i love wolves too and its my spirit animal as well :D:D

btw

PS Not a furry i just love wolves and my IRL nickname is Spirit :P:P:P:P xD <3 wolfy! :P

Haha love you too papa wolf glad we have the same spirit animal
welcome to the forums, Spirit! It's a pleasure playing with you on the server.

p.s. not a fruit either ;-;
[Image: image0_2.jpg]