Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey, i'm uh, back?
well, it's been over a year, my last thread dating back to March 19th, 2019.

some of you may know me by my previous aliases those being;

Lord Petrus Steele, Pete, Petrus Steele, Pete Steele, and sometimes just something stupid.

I've been thinking about this community for quite a bit for some reason, and i decided to come back.

many of you may know me as the only one who cared about Murder for some reason, and i think i'm still Donor on the Murder server? i dunno, i retired a bit ago. hopefully some of you will remember me, so here's to the good times, both old and new.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
Yoooo I remember you! Welcome back.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Dude holy shit! Pete I've missed you
(08-04-2020, 10:11 PM)dong Wrote: Dude holy shit! Pete I've missed you
i've missed being here. hopefully i'll fit in again.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
dude I remember you! Getting back to playing a bit more regularly myself lately so I'll be glad to see you around again
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Can I have your knife? (not a scam)
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
yoooo welcome back lord petrol orange peele!!!
merry christmas xbox
pls ban too old
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
heads up, this community isn't great still

welcome back
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Hey Dude! Welcome back!