Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aries
Offender's Name: Aries

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105831635

Potential Witnesses: Daisy, Milly, Kanna, etc.

Reason to Ban: He's broken almost every rule, and tries to be slick about it. Has been disrespectful to both staff and players (In the video you can see him attacking Milly). Targeting, delaying, prop & team killing multiple times but only have it recorded once - i can also post the screenshot of me warning him and kicking him for it another time he did it, since he refused to listen. Constantly spams the vape and doesn't stop when asked. Death avoiding, afking, constantly likes to talk about cock after being told by more than one staff member to stop. Riles up other trolls, tries to get others to team kill. He also like to play victim a lot lol, pretends he didn't know what he wasn't allowed to do when he sometimes uses !motd to use as a delay technique, plus I had warned him on multiple occasions. 

Proof: https://streamable.com/2wfs2j (daisy's video), this one he disrespects milly and prop kills plus spams the vape & https://streamable.com/ttkgjd (this is pretty much just him delaying purposely and shows that I kicked him for prop killing earlier during the map)

Other: He's admitted he's toxic and to 'deal with it', says he does most of this cause he doesn't like me. Either way, he's been nothing but trouble over the past week or so and nothing seems to phase him. He has had one chance too many imo. Will reply to this with more screenshots because can't post it all in one :( 

this is him leaving death and joining multiple times (there's more screenshots if needed)
    here he killed me then called a fr

there's more of him calling Zack ugly for no reason and sexual slurs but I think staff is already aware about that.
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
Player has been banned.
[Image: titan.gif]