DEV1ATE's confused as fuck ban
Ingame Name: [SOTR]DEV1ATE

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22347184

Who Banned You: Squid

Reason For Ban: Hacking?

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: I can't give a reason for something I didn't do. My literal last played game on this server was dicking around on TTT minecraft (The map with the lighthouse), walking through the portal on that map, getting drilled in the ass and killed by a semiauto sniper rifle in under a second, getting chapped and ragequitting 10 seconds after when I was still dead. Didn't come back on afterwards, as I was playing DarkRP with two other friends. Attempt to hop on at 12:00, find myself banned, and here I am, writing an unban request for doing fuckall.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): As far as I know, no.

Other: Not only did one of my friends get slayed and reslayed a couple days ago for questionable at best reasons, I'm now banned for "hacking". Incredibly shit impression you're giving us.
You were banned cause of this thread. The evidence is scuffed as fuck but you def had 0 recoil scripts and looked like you were walling -1
[url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=12105][/url]

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(08-06-2020, 12:13 AM)Thayr Wrote: You were banned cause of this thread. The evidence is scuffed as fuck but you def had 0 recoil scripts and looked like you were walling
[url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=12105][/url]
I just bought a radar when looking up at the cupboard before shooting the guy down below. I'm not recoil scripting, I zoomed my SG and compensated every time I fired. The thing has hilariously low recoil and high damage, hence why I equip it to my loadout and compensate for it, though It's hard as hell to shoot at long range! The reason I just naturally drift to the head with my aim might have something to do with, idk, the 4500 hours on Gmod plus another 1000 or so on CS:GO. I've been playing source games since the age of 7, compensating for straight vertical recoil is child's play.

Edit 1: Okay, that video evidence is not only recorded hilariously badly, but at the end of the video, you can literally see my crosshair wobble as I attempt to compensate for the gun's recoil.
Okay, dude... 0 crosshair movement like that is humanly impossible; you'd not just have to pull down on your mouse the correct speed. In order to accomplish the feat of a perfectly still crosshair, you would have to perfectly alternative between moving your mouse completely still in between shots and moving it down at the perfect speed, while simultaneous worrying about actually aiming. Seeing as your actual aim is dogshit and overshooting all over the place, i'd wager that you wouldn't be able to pull that off.

(08-06-2020, 12:32 AM)Thayr Wrote: Okay, dude... 0 crosshair movement like that is humanly impossible; you'd not just have to pull down on your mouse the correct speed. In order to accomplish you the feat of a perfectly still crosshair, you would have to perfectly alternative between moving your mouse completely still in between shots and moving it down at the perfect speed, while simultaneous worrying about actually aiming. Seeing as your actual aim is dogshit and overshooting all over the place, i'd wager that you wouldn't be able to pull that off.
Dude, it's about as still as a gnome having a fucking seizure. Look at the last fucking part of the video when i'm deathmatching teammates. Sure, it looks like very little movement, but I don't play in 4:3 squished resolution, I play in 16:9, where the movement is definitely noticeable and doesn't look like a CS montage video from back in 2007.
Bro, the vid is 16:9 and this argument holds like no basis anyhow since the vertical fov in source games is always locked at 75, no matter the resolution and would therefor would not be distorted in the vertical direction.

(08-06-2020, 12:43 AM)Thayr Wrote: Bro, the vid is 16:9 and this argument holds like no basis anyhow since the vertical fov in source games is always locked at 75, no matter the resolution and would therefor not be distorted in the vertical direction.
The video isn't 16:9, it's 4:3, you can tell by the squished playermodels. 
This is a demonstration of how hilariously easy it is to compensate for straight vertical recoil. Hopefully the video's at acceptable quality by the time it actually gets watched, as youtube takes a minute to buffer stuff.

https://youtu.be/YpI8S9NXxyI

(08-06-2020, 12:47 AM)[SOTR]DEV1ATE Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 12:43 AM)Thayr Wrote: Bro, the vid is 16:9 and this argument holds like no basis anyhow since the vertical fov in source games is always locked at 75, no matter the resolution and would therefor not be distorted in the vertical direction.
The video isn't 16:9, it's 4:3, you can tell by the squished playermodels. 
This is a demonstration of how hilariously easy it is to compensate for straight vertical recoil. Hopefully the video's at acceptable quality by the time it actually gets watched, as youtube takes a minute to buffer stuff.

https://youtu.be/YpI8S9NXxyI
edit 1: Allow me to defend myself in any way I can. If you want my hand movements when I compensate, fine, though someone's going to have to assist me in setting up that, as i've never recorded that before. If you want a look at my setup, sure. Point is, i'm very much so willing to fight for it to be allowed on this server. I have no business in scripts (Seriously, try to find one ban on me that was) despite being a CPE major, mainly because I have a special hatred for cheaters, being one that played CS:GO enough to encounter a fuckload of them.
saying your friend got slayed and reslayed for questionable reasons means nothing with no evidence. You have no recoil lol.
ngl I wish the video we banned this guy for was better but idk about the whole situation
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I apologize about the video but gmod demos and recording it through my phone are the only way I can record since my computer would freak the hell out if it used another program at the same as gmod. However I will admit I could of aimed my camera better. As for the hacking ban, you definitely had no recoil like at all. Your aim was sus as fuck as well hence why I said possible aimbot. I’m again sorry about the video quality but that is the only way I can do it.