DEV1ATE's confused as fuck ban
uhm, how the hell was he banned for this??? this is like fozzy but the evidence is even more lackluster and shows nothing of interest: SG recoil is not that hard to control, spectator perspective is never completely accurate and can be very suspicious looking when in reality its just gmod being made in 2003 
not to mention the fact that if you have over 5000 hours of experience in source games, you're going to be used to how most of the guns operate and should at least be semi-competent when it comes to aiming and recoil control (and if those 4k hours are in similar TTT servers then it's no surprise he likes that SG as its kinda busted) 

you can obviously see him controlling the recoil in the AMAZING video provided by Jesse, especially nearing the end in post-round where he's trying to kill his t-buddies 

+1 to this unban

if recoil control is a crime then why does everyone still use auto's
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
Yeahhhhhh that video shows nothing of value.... you can actually clearly see the recoil. I think now is a good time to reinforce to squid that if you're ever unsure of a ban request to ask the admins first

+1 for unban unless something with more substance show up
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(08-06-2020, 10:20 AM)Foxka oops Wrote: Yeahhhhhh that video shows nothing of value.... you can actually clearly see the recoil. I think now is a good time to reinforce to squid that if you're ever unsure of a ban request to ask the admins first

+1 for unban unless something with more substance show up
Yeah I even said in my ban request I was sorry if I was wrong anyway since I am not an expert in these things. I do sorta  understand the part about the sg like grasse said but did you see the way he aimmed his glock? I really don’t think that type of recoil control is possible without cheats. I could be wrong on this and I apologize though if anyone takes any offense to what I say. I just haven’t seen anyone else similar use that perfect of a recoil control with the glock. Anyway that is just my thought on the situation maybe an admin or someone else with more experience in dealing with this type of situation can help clarify then.
If you slow the video down to .5 you can easily see the slight change in aim while this person is aiming at a target and shooting, it doesn’t look all that snappy or like a aimlock so that’s out the of the question. The recoil control seems fair enough imo at the same speed and their crosshairs does move slightly and it is gmod for fucks sake, I’ve been banned on other servers for “no recoiling” a huge, recoil is nothing in this game.

This person should be unbanned, it’s up the the admins to decide that which hopefully they won’t be busy and this will gotten to right away, sorry for the inconvenience it has caused.
Alright then. I would like to apologize to DEV1ATE then. It really looked like you were hacking so I’m sorry about that. That was a mistake on my part.
Bumping this.
Resident cheater here, no hacks +1 for unban
(08-06-2020, 10:47 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Alright then. I would like to apologize to DEV1ATE then. It really looked like you were hacking so I’m sorry about that. That was a mistake on my part.

To be fair though, you may have provided the evidence, but it's up to staff to determine if hacks or not. They need to be able to recognize hacks from just good gameplay when provided with good or bad quality video.
(08-08-2020, 06:47 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 10:47 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Alright then. I would like to apologize to DEV1ATE then. It really looked like you were hacking so I’m sorry about that. That was a mistake on my part.

To be fair though, you may have provided the evidence, but it's up to staff to determine if hacks or not. They need to be able to recognize hacks from just good gameplay when provided with good or bad quality video.
Yeah I know. That still doesn’t mean I don’t feel bad about it tbh.
I've more than forgiven you for it, but I do have to ask-
why don't you record evidence with shadowplay anymore? A few of your evidence posts were recorded with it. Would make it WAY easier to detect cheating properly. Not saying recording with a phone doesn't work, such as with that weird sniper flick guy, but with a shaky phone camera I'd imagine it'd make evidence gathering a bit more difficult.