Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to apply for T-mod.Step 4: Pray Fish likes you enough to not demote you
Hey Starling

I have to be completely honest in these staff apps, I think that you have a lot of potential and I have backed you from the beginning. You are very active on the server, jump on when you are able to answer On-call Pings and have got to know the community well. 

However I do not think that this is the right step for you right now. I don't have the confidence in you that you are ready to have the power to ban. 

I still see you ask a lot of questions (questions aren't a bad thing, I just think that someone who is ready for T-Mod should know the answers to some of the ones you've asked.) 

I think that sometimes you need to pull back a little as you get a bit heated over certain things and then don't always find a solution that is helpful. Finding ways to defuse situations with those around you can make things easier in the long run. If you are having problems gathering evidence on someone or a particular person is causing trouble, you can message for help or even ask donors/regulars to step back a bit.

I know it's not nice reading a negative post but I have to be honest and upfront about it.

For now its -1

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to apply for T-mod.Step 4: Pray Fish likes you enough to not demote you - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 08-12-2020, 05:33 PM