Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new app who dis
Ingame Name: daisy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81733202

Time Played: 172 hours on GT.

When First Joined: May 6th 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): usually when everyone is asleep, but its mixed like my sleeping schedule <3 (8AM-11PM). timezone: GMT+4.

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: donor/regular

What can you do to help the community: i can lend an helping hand, and assist the staff whenever i can. i can be on when most of the staff is asleep because of the timezone difference. i can be pretty calm and unbiased when needed, and have dealt with most of the toxicity on the server recently. i'm always on the lookout and would record if there's any unnecessary trouble.

Why you want to help the community: there's usually a lot of toxic people that come on frequently the server; even if they get banned, they make alt accounts, so yeah. i wanna help to lessen these instances and just make the server a pretty chill place to be in; i know i can be useful. i try to never act like i'm staff, but i often help nicks whenever she's the only one dealing with a bad crowd. (its pretty sad having 1 girl deal with 5 toxic boys)

Have you been sponsored? nope

Have you been previously banned? nope

Have you previously applied for staff: nope

How did you find us?: the list of DR servers in the gmod menu.

Other: i'm trying to be more active on the forums whenever i can, since i've been going on the other dinkle servers that'll help be more active too. any feedback is appreciated, thanks for reading! <3
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
You seem like you would be a good staff member like Nicks is. I’ll admit I don’t play deathrun that much but I do notice the toxicity that can happen over there at times. You seem to do a good job on handling trolls and keeping your cool when dealing with them. I’m pretty sure I seen you make bans requests too so you are fine in that area I think. I honestly wish I could offer more feedback but I don’t play enough on deathrun. Hopefully this is good enough.
- 1 who even are you???

Jk, this is may be biased since we're friends, but you've been such a great help to me. You're always letting me know when things are going south on the server, you ping staff when needed, you always record when asked and even when not asked (bless u, catching all the trolls). And excuse me, I am a strong independent woman, I can take on 5 small toxic boys, but jokes aside you've definitely helped me out so much when I have people disrespecting me just cause i'm a w o m a n, so you speak and take half the load lmao.
The DR community knows you cause you're active and friendly.
Only thing I recommend is more forum time, but that is easy peasy!!

Big +1 from me. Hope you get to join the team <3
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
You're active both on server and discord. 
You have submitted ban requests and have a decent understanding of the rules. 

I don't have any negative things to say. If I think of or see something I'll message you about it. 

Best of luck Daisy
May also come off as bias as I've known Daisy for a long time now, but I'd like to think I'm speaking subjectively when commenting on apps.
I've played DR only a few times, but I've seen Daisy handle herself very well in the server. She also has shown to be capable of handling trolls in the server swiftly with her donor powers when no staff are on. Definitely gonna have to +1 this.
+1
Daisy was one of the first people I met on DR and seemed to be very informative and helped deal with a lot of the trolls that were on at the time.
idk what else to say, just trust my +1.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
She has always been very helpful when it comes to calming down the server due to toxicity along with helping out with whatever enquiries people have, does a great job all around on the server, deserves to be recognised for her work in the community.

+1, good luck!
+1 you are quick to deal with toxicity when there's no staff on. You understand the rules well, and I've only seen you use your donor privileges when they're absolutely needed. I think you would make a good staff member.
url=https://www.gametracker.com/player/Socks/64.94.238.128:27015/][Image: b_560x95.png][/url]
+1 i really cant say it better, daisy does well in any situation and would make amazing staff.
[Image: channels4_banner.jpg?ex=662e0d76&is=661b...height=280]
"we are humming birds who've lost the plot" - Bury Me With It
Bumping
[Image: titan.gif]